What do you wear to bed? What do you prefer your partner to wear to bed?

For me I prefer my guy to wear boxers and no top. I typically change depending on the season sometimes its au natural or shorts and a tank top.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer to be naked but I don't want my junk flopping around so I always wear boxers. I prefer my partner naked but otherwise in just panties

What Guys Said 7

• When it's cold in the winter I wear a t-shirt, briefs, and socks. When it's warm I just wear briefs.

• I prefer me and my girl partner to be both naked!
    I sleep naked every night because i get soo hot during the night, maybe because when i wake up the girl is always wrapped round me like a blanket! Strange why girls always come close for more heat during the night!

• usually boxer breifs or naked. Once in a while sweat pants if it gets too cold

• I usually just sleep in boxers or some shorts and I always sleep shirtless.

• During the winter boxer-briefs, during the summer birthday suite.

• I wear boxers and my gf usually wears panties and a t shirt

• Either my gf or my mistress. Depends on the day.

What Girls Said 13

• A tuxedo. And I would prefer my partner to also wear a tuxedo. We are a very classy duo if you can't tell.

• me: winter- shorts and a big shirt; summer- shorts and a tanktop
    him: boxers. always just boxers, unless he gets hot, then they come off lol

• Boxers for him. For me, or any lady who's with me, I prefer lingerie i.e. silky nightgown, peignoir, baby doll, chemise,
    corset, etc.

• I usually like to wear a T-shirt and underwear, and my guy always wears boxers. If it gets hot, sometimes everything comes off and we sleep nude lol.

• Normally I sleep in just my underwear but as I m cold lately I am going to bed with sweaters and leggings. I prefer my partner to wear boxers. Him sleeping in boxers is the hottest thing ever

• Always au natural, naked. Also my BF. It's the best way to sleep. Lol.

• A t-shirt in the winter, nothing in the summer, and my husband always wears nothing.

• I and my partner both sleep naked all year round

• Tshirt and pajama pants.I'd love him to be half naked. That would be so sexy. Hahaha

• I sleep naked once in awhile but mostly I wear a nighty. As far as what I want a guy to wear it doesn't really matter. Whatever makes him comfortable.

• I like my guy to wear boxers, no shirt and myself naked some or a sports bra and shorts

• If I'm alone in the room.. it's undies and that's it.. If I'm sharing the room, i wear pants and top PJ'S