Do you prefer curvy women or petite?

I'm 5'2'' and 148pounds... I know that I'm overweight, but I've been working out and lost 5 pounds still hard to fit into the well-fit type of body.. just wanted to ask your opinion whehter you like curvy women or now :D

• Curvy
  • do not care
  • petitie

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. Each person has his/her own definition of curvy and petite. To me, simply hearing that one is curvy and the other is petite does not give me enough info to choose. Both could be very nice a looking or very poor-looking. More factors play a role.

What Guys Said 5

• This is a very very broad question.

Every single individual has a different taste. How about you just focus on maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and the right one will come along naturally.

• Petite or petite with more breasts and butt is nice. You doing pretty good already at your size and congrats on meeting your goals!

• Congrats on your weight loss. . Keep up the good work. . I prefer curvy women

• I like em and tall and slim;p

Long legs + small waist = smokinn.

• Curvy and petite... do care.

What Girls Said 4

• It all depends on how its held..
    There's many ranges of curvy.

• i mean petite usually has to do with height.. and curvy has to do with body shape

• It is possible to be both curvy and petite. They are not mutually exclusive. I think you'd have to give more details on the body types you're describing if you want to get a better answer.

• Great job on losing 5 pounds !
    I voted for do not care.