What are guys views on natural hair for all ethnic groups.. ?

I have natural hair..loose curls kinda...but easily tangled especially if fingers keep running through it

Most Helpful Guy

• I like unwashed hair. Black people look less attractive to me anyway so does their hair.

What Guys Said 3

• hair is good

• Well I am by blood a gypsy so I don't really know were that leaves me hair wise.

• I support natural hair.

What Girls Said 2

• It looks great if the person manages it correctly.

Any hair can!
    I think a person's own ethnic hair suits them the most, but whose to say other hairstyles (that aren't necessarily natural), won't look good as well.

• Asker: You are a black girl who doesn't like her hair?

• Sorry, with our older format of Gag people were able to change the most helpful answer.
      If you really want it to be someone else contact the admins to change it to your selection.

• If the natural hair is moisturized then it shouldn't get tangled when fingers run through it.

It's beautiful. More black women need to embrace it with confidence and not seek outside validation for it.

• Nah..it's naturally oil so I wash it every week to make sure it's dry..because I would break out if I didn't..badly