What makes your eyes "beautiful"?

I'm always commented that I have beautiful eyes - I have green eyes that have a sort of black outline around the iris.
Everyone comments I have big, expressive eyes.

I was wondering what classes your eyes as beautiful? Is it just linked with your face, or are there particular features?

This is actually a photo of me:

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1014312_10203215745652952_220760084_n.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• People tell me my eyes are beautiful, because I speak with my eyes. I have a lot of emotion in them, plus they are sparkly and blue with a darker blue (indigo) around them. My eyes change different shades of blue when I wear different blues.

• Your eyes are beautiful by the way!

• That's fair enough, thought I'd ask! I don't normally share photos either but the image in my head is a sort of midnight blue!

• Hahah...right on! it's the same color as when I wear my dark blue hood sweater.

What Guys Said 3

• Size, clarity, ratio, definition.

• In proportion to your face or your eye in general?
      Like if you had tiny perfect eyes but a tiny face, or big eyes on a tiny face, etc?

• It's the eye in general. The proportions of the face are measured differently regardless of the eye's internal values.

• When i can't help but look at them or i even have to look away cause it makes me swoon. :P

• It's literally just the eyes.

What Girls Said 3

• People always comment on my eyes whether it's how big they are or the length of my natural eyelashes.

I just wish I had a better color than dark brown =\

• My eyes are green as well with a bit of blue around them and yellow in the middle. They really stand out when I am in the sun they are like an emerald color. I apparently tend to have a piercing gaze as well I have been told lol

• The image you've painted in my mind is sort of cat eyes? Is that accurate?

• Lol not so much yellow but in the sun, definitely a bright green color. So sort of maybe like green cat eyes

• erh i dont know lol