Do you find tight clothes on a woman unattractive?

A message forum I go to often had a man complaining about tight clothes on women. His post was:

Yeah, I know I might get bashed for saying this, but as a heterosexual male, that is very attracted to women, I am tired of seeing women wear the TIGHTEST clothes that they can find.

It almost NEVER looks "Sexy" nor attractive. It really does look trashy.

You can look and feel VERY attractive in clothes without wearing the tightest clothes (or yoga pants and heels). That "look" is so low class.

Do you agree or disagree? I was surprised to see that opinion. I myself don't wear tight clothes, because I don't have the confidence. I was just surprised for other girls though. Especially if they have the body for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear extremely tight clothes, but I do sometimes wear clothes that flatter my body which I've worked REALLY hard to achieve. I'm not trying to be aesthetically pleasing to men, I just feel great about what I have achieved and like to dress it up. When I say tight, I may not be referring to the same that he was talking about. The clothes I am wearing in my profile picture are tight for me. I will tell you, though, that I only wear modest shorts/skirts/dresses, and mostly only tight tops and SOMETIMES pants. But I don't dress to impress men. I wear clothes that I like.

But it's none of my business what other people choose to wear. If they wanna dress a certain way, let them. It's not their fault if my boyfriend looks at them... Which I know is a huge complaint of many girls. I can just slap him upside the head later on. I might think a certain think looks trashy, but I don't have to wear it so I shouldn't let it bug me.

This guy is probably upset because he can't get with these women, tbh. Because it's NONE of his business what they choose to wear, either. He just sounds bitter in my opinion. If you don't like it, don't look at it. (Not directed at you, directed at whoever wrote that)

What Guys Said 9

• I know what he means. When girls wear very short shorts, or yoga pants... whatever, generally I just have to look away from them, because it is awkward. Besides that, attractive as they are, flaunting yourself in front of everyone you meet for the sake of it isn't all that attractive in my mind. You don't have to be formal, but simple dresses and skirts, regular but tasteful clothing stands out to me more.

Maybe I am like this because most girls wear tight clothing... *shrugs*

• I smell a hater, and not just any hater. This guy probably loooooooooves that tight fitted clothing but maybe deep down inside he feels that he's not potential intrest to good looking girls in such clothing so he bashes them to logically explain his disdain.

• Depends how hot your body is.

• Considering I live in Croydon where the majority of women are fat, Jamaican, and wear clothes tighter than female Cambridge chemistry professor, it's... A sickening sight. Bonus points when they can't stuff it all in so it hangs over the top._.

• I luv gurls that wear skinny jeans cuz it make their legs seems long and smexy!

• What Conrad_Kelsiven said basically sums up my view on it to.

• only if it's on the wrong wearer

• Tight jeans and a loose t shirt are really flattering and attractive. Tight shirts however, look whorish.

• It would depend on the women

What Girls Said 1

• Well only if the woman is really unattractive or like a a blob. If she has curves its like... Damn