Do guys like "Natural look" or make-up that seems to be natural?

They always say natural look but use an example like Kim Kardashian..like wdf

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer the natural look or just a little makeup. I don't like it caked on. Kim K is not very pretty and she's a biotch too!. Id give her looks a 7, her body a 4 and her personality a 2. Ill bet I could walk into my local Walmart and pick out 10 women in 10 minutes that's hotter than her-face and body.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Whatever you're doin don't stop

0|0
    0|0
  • natural look. that means looking healthy and smart. i dont mean makeup to look natural, maybe its because they don't know who much celebs use makeups. we guys have no idea.

natural look is best for me. i use the internet a lot i know how girls look so different after makeup. so nowadays im very very careful whenever a girl wears a lot of makeup, does she have something to hide...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, and yes, I can tell when a girl is wearing "naturalistic" makeup and when she's not wearing any makeup at all, and I know girls who look better fresh out of bed without an ounce of makeup than other girls who spend an hour painting their faces.

0|0
    0|0
  • We like the 10% that are hot girls. Make-up is like a lie that the other 90% tell the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kim Kardashian is trash. Nicki Minaj is trash. I don't know why people need to exaggerate everything about their appearance.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yep, they don't know what's make up and what's natural if it's all well blended and in more natural color tones...

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they like healthy looking faces but also some eye makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't know anything about makeup. A girl can be fully made up, contoured, mascara, and everything and as long as she isn't wearing eyeliner or bright eyeshadow, guys will think it's natural lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • loooool i hear u girl!!

2|0
    0|0