Women wearing short cut off shorts and cowboy boots?

I saw a chick wearin this exact thing the other day and it was sexy as hell! Anybody else agree?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear the cut offs & the boots just not at the same time.

What Girls Said 3

• It may just be that I live in Texas so I can't stand the look of Daisy Dukes and cowboy boots. Probably because a lot of people who can't pull of this look, try to; so it puts me off quite a bit. But that's just me. A few of my friends would also agree.

• Where I live it's really common for girls around here to do it. Sometimes it can be quite trashy if the boots and shorts don't really go together.

• It is a good look, but I think the girl needs to have long, toned legs to pull it off.

What Guys Said 2

• Ohhh hell yes that's hot. As long as she has an amazing ars which if they wear that, most of the time they do.

• I think it looks stupid however stupid and slutty, so I'm willing to overlook it.

• I'd probably think it looked normal if I'd grown up somewhere where people actually dressed like that without it looking like a costume. Cowboy boots in general are rare here.