What do you think about smooth male legs?

If they are waxed or lasered, so they do feel smooth, and not stinging

Most Helpful Girl

• Your legs look better than mine! Lol i say go for it! Personally if i could afford to, id laser my legs in a heartbeat! I mean we have evolved past the point of needing hair for protection, so i dont see why men couldbt/shouldn't have smooth legs.

What Girls Said 11

• I would ADORE IT =D

I've always wished that guys would shave their body parts. It would feel so nice for smooth skin to rub against other smooth skin. And would look way better when they wear shorts! Lol

• on a guy? i dont like it…

i see nothing wrong with a guy who has hair on his legs…. tbh i cringe a little when i see smooth man legs.. it just doesn't look right… I don't know y

• I hate all body hair so i think its great

• Nope. A man should look like a man. If I wanted a partner that was smooth and hairless, a Bloomingdale mannequin would do.

I don't go for the other extreme, completely hairy with hair on the shoulders, neck and back. But hair on chest, arms and legs is fine with me.

• I would think nothing much of it, but I have to admit I'd wonder why.

• Imagine wearing an annoying extra layer of clothing every time. In bed, in the shower, on the hottest days. Then imagine getting rid of it.

• Why wonder then? :)

• Just because generally guys aren't bothered by that stuff.

• A bit creepy

• Its not manly , i hate it. A man should have hair everywhere ,

• I like a little hair on my guy, don't care about other guys

• I don`t really notice.

• I don't like it. I like natural hair on a man. It's masculine.

• NOT into men shaving everything, not at all.
    I like men to have hair on their heads, body hair, facial hair, pubic hair. I don't want them looking like a bear or anything, but I'd like to know that they're men that have gone through puberty, haha!

What Guys Said 7

• If you have the body for it and you like it do it. At the end of the day if it's something you like it is better to do it enjoy it and wait for someone who approves than to settle for less. Back when I was sickly thin and a little androgynous I used to shave my legs, made certain clothes more comfortable. The girls I dated and slept with didn't mind though were a little jealous. Now that I'm muscled and a stocky build even trimming pubes too short looks silly!

• I have hair pretty much everywhere except my face, never in a million years would I shave anything except my face. Either I trim it, or leave it be lol..

• Gaayyyyy unless its for a sport.

• I wouldn't want to wax them. I think females should stick to waxing. But I know some athletes do it.

• Fuck that! You know how bad waxing hurts? Noone should be subjected to that bullshit EVERY MONTH.

• It's not horrible I had to do it once after losing a bet. The real pain is the amount of shit you haveto cop from people for having a waxed leg!

• ya swimmers have to do this because hair i guess somehow constricts your movement and slows you down. i guess it would just depend on if the girl in question liked guy swimmers

• peter, you dirty boy. those shorts are so short!

• They're as short as they need to be to not cause any indecency when sitting down, etc

• WTF. Why is tonight "no hair for men" night? We are MEN, we aren't supposed to shave our legs smooth, or our arms smooth, or our armpits smooth?

• Living my life according to what others expect from me, instead of how I want? Now, that is what I consider unmanly.

• You do realize that you're contradicting yourself, right? First you're all like "MEN DON'T SHAVE" and then you're like "DO WHAT YOU WANT" and then you're back to "WHO THE HELL SHAVES THEIR LEGS"...
      lol make up your mind.

• Semantics. What I said is that we are men and we aren't supposed to look feminine unless we are gay. I live my life how I want and not according to any trends that are "in". Men have been hairy since the dawn of time, but it's just now that everyone is anti-hair. You took my statement out of context of course, but I am totally used to that on this site now. MEN SHOULDN'T SHAVE THEIR LEGS. PERIOD.