About how long does it take you to apply your make up?

I was just wondering how long it takes you to apply it.

• Not long at all
    78% (18)0% (0)69% (18)Vote
  • All morning long!
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I go to a professional
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I dont wear make up
    22% (5)0% (0)19% (5)Vote
  • Im a guy and want to know this myself!
    0% (0)100% (3)12% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how much time I have.

If its just daily plain make up, it takes about 5 minutes. If it's proper, all-out, full-faced night time makeup, I'll take about 20 minutes. Longer if I f*ck up the liquid eyeliner lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Does applying moisturizing cream count, during the winter, I spend about 5-10 min applying moisturizing cream, if no my skin gets dry an cracks open.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yea, I guess that counts :)

• Show All
    • Just hope she doesn't go to a convenient at night like that, she might come home with a register full of cash lol.

What Girls Said 12

• Not long at all... 5-10 min for every day wear. Might take me 20-30 min if it's formal wear.

I work in a hospital so too much makeup is frowned upon. Just enough to look polished and put together. Since I have pretty good skin, I wear a tinted moisturizer, blush, mascara and lip gloss/lipstick. Perfume and then I am out the door.

1|1
    0|0
  • Everyday make up: 10 mins
    Formal make up: 30 mins

1|1
    0|0
  • Not long I stopped wearing foundation and i just do eyeshadow , eyeliner , mascara and occasional lip gloss.

Its the hair that takes time

1|1
    0|0
  • Precisely 4 minutes. That's how long it usually takes me to apply mascara, eyeliner and lip balm.

0|0
    0|0
  • A, I suppose, it takes me between around 10 to 20 minutes depending on how I decide to do it that day (im including washing my face and moisturizing in this since its all part of my same routine)

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe 10 minutes...

0|0
    0|0
  • 2-8 minutes. Never more than 10.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 mins :) ,

0|1
    0|0
  • 5 tops usually:P

0|1
    0|0
  • Not long, I don't wear a lot of make-up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Takes me about 12 minutes tops. I don't wear a TON or anything, but I like to zone out and take my time.
    Eyes take the longest.

1|1
    0|0
  • 5-10 minutes.
    I don't wear a lot of makeup, so it usually doesn't take long at all.
    I don't even wear eyeliner anymore. I use a dark eyeshadow instead, to line my eyes. Lasts longer, looks smokier and not so unnatural, and it doesn't smear like eyeliner.

2|1
    0|0
    • Sometimes less is more. I hate it when women wear too much makeup, it looks like Halloween came early.

• Yea they do look best natural, but thanks to the media/ and false advertising where stuck with clowns.