Guys: Do you like a girl who is toned/fit?

When I mean toned, I mean a girl with abs, lean arms, a toned butt, toned thighs, and toned legs?

0|0
0|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh hell fuking yea I do? Thats like asking if a guy like big boobs and their face in em? Ha. And yea chicks dont get muscular..unless they do a roids cycle or some strong supplementation but then again, I won't say no to em neither;p Id love me some good girl fight. Duhb

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Why yes of course, Looks very attractive if its nothing too extreme like veins popping out and over sized muscle and look like a man. Like, good example of a nice tone body for female 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...-female+fitness+model.jpg
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a3/08/72/a308729ca0938c1cc7d86369c8d6e34e.jpg

Bad examples
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../1
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4a/fc/bf/4afcbfa3e25b485ec30806536765f61c.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../female-bodybuilder.gif

that's freaky looking. if she didn't have make up and long hair on, id think she was a man. that's too much

but if she's something like cdn1.shareitfitness.com/.../...ingworkoutssuck.jpg

or even a little tiny bit more, is fine. it's just i don't want to be thinking im dating a girl that looks like a beefed up man

0|0
    1|0
    • In reality, the first picture you posted only becomes a small percentage of women who lift weights... That requires serious supplementation and unending hours in the gym. The second girl is about the extent of what happens in a majority of cases. I'm sure you know... I just thought I would post anyway. A lot of guys here don't seen to realize how it actually works.

• i currently like one who is rather athletic, or well, was in her day. she's not toned to the max, but its not like she's fat

• No, I like fat, fatter than an aged elephant, so fat that when she sits in her house, the fat droops out the open doors and windows, crushing the flower beds bellow.

not srs

0|0
    0|0
  • Toned is sexy, muscular is disgusting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but not with abs

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bubbly giggly girl who is little bit fat...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl that if fit. Not too fit though. I don't want my girl to have a six pack or anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes. I like them firm and shapely.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really... avg with decent breasts is good enough, i don't want her to beat me up in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • They must be fit that's all, beyond that breaks completely their femininity

0|0
    1|0
  • No. I like teen girls who are skinny and never work out so they're skinny but soft.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hell yeah I do! I work out religiously so its important to me that a girl stays in shape as well

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.