GIRLS: What is your all time FAVORITE make-up product? GUYS: What type of makeup do you like on girls?

GIRLS: Tell me what your favorite makeup product is!

GUYS: Do you like natural, smokey, no makeup etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that guys here who want girls to be natural have very rarely seen a girl completely natural... they've just seen girls with very little makeup on. Trust me boys, natural isn't as big of a deal as you seem to think it is. Natural makes some of us look tired and hobo-y. Very few girls actually look better naturally than with a little makeup on (mascara and a little concealer under the eyes usually does the trick). This is just my opinion.
    Back to the question. I'd have to say that mascara is my favorite. If I had to choose only one makeup product to wear for the rest of my life, it would definitely be mascara. Even if your complexion isn't perfect, mascara still makes you look a little prettier and dolled up, even if it isn't all that special. Effortlessly pretty. :)

What Guys Said 8

• Eh, I don't really care for makeup... I like the natural look, makes me think the girl is down to earth and makes me feel she is more personable. I guess some makeup is ok (foundation or whatever I don't know) but I definitely don't like a ton of makeup.
    I don't even like earrings lol

• Natural all the way, too much is like they got something to hide and we guys fear the day we see her without makeup and be grossed about it.

• Definitively no makeup. That shit just looks disgusting.

• Yeah, except I never wore makeup and I've had eczema since I was a baby. One day I had an eczema flare up that has left a couple spots... I've done my research and the makeup I use is safe for my skin.

• Do you know what causes it? Sometimes it are washing agent or soap ingredient allergies. It is really hard to rule that out nowadays since you have to buy pure soap and stuff in specialized stores or online. Doesn't sell in regular stores.

• Also the US got really shitty tap water purity, watch out if it get's better if you are in a different country on vacation (for example Germany). If it is in the water it really sucks.

• I prefer little to no makeup. A little to enhance her beauty is OK but too much hides it.

• That wasn't directed at you. Your answer makes sense because you're acknowledging that makeup can be for light enhancements.

• I like them au naturel.

• I like Boxxy's look.

• I like hot girls without makeup.

• Recently, i have grown to like no-make-up girls. At least they're loyal.

What Girls Said 9

• i would say bronzer.

i can live without eyeliner and mascara actually, iv got the darkness and length of lashes in my genes.
    because I'm tanned, i love using bronzer on my face to emphasise my cheeks and where the light naturally hits=]

but honestly, I'm usually not wearing makeup. i wear it like once or twice a week

• Hahaha, I must say that I don't use any products other than just a bit of eyeliner [if anything], though I like liquid eyeliner, specifically MAC superslick liquid eyeliner. Though, it helps to have a steady hand because it smudges right after application [and during], but it does dry.

• I love mineral makeup. It's awesome and super light. I have a little discoloration on my skin from eczema and if covers it perfectly.

• The guys' answers are funny. $50 says they wouldn't be able to pick out girls wearing making from natural girls. They have no idea.

• More than often, makeup causes eczema and weird skin allergies.

• I'm usually pretty good a noticing if a woman is wearing makeup or not.

• I don't use makeup at all so at the most I like lip gloss to make my lips glossy.

• Mascara. That's it. I like how full it makes my lashes look. Other than that I don't care about makeup, nor do I see a big difference in my face when I put it on. It just feels unnecessary.

• anything and everything by benefit.

• Black Eyeliner and mascara, without them I look soo Asian . Lol im hispanic.

• The guys on here know FUCK ALL!!! FFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! Bet they've never even seen a girl without makeup. They don't knwo what they're FUCKING TALKING ABOUT!

• Gel eyeliner, lip gloss, and this loose powder foundation my sister bought me last month are the only things I wear usually.