Bangs or no bangs? No bangs or bangs?

Very simple question: which looks better on me, bangs or no bangs?

The photos won't be online for long, I'd probably take them down after a day or something. Just as soon as I get enough opinions. I don't really want people in my real life to know I'm trolling GAG lol..

Bangs:
de.tinypic.com/usermedia.php
de.tinypic.com/usermedia.php (please ignore my pizza and my expression lol I don't know why, I look like I was constipated! o_O) Pay attention to my hair only please! Thank you!
Both are old photos

No bangs:
http://instagram.com/p/mStvgyoRWT/
Taken today, no editting whatsoever

I thought the opinions would be leaning towards one side, but apparently not. I should've created a poll.. -_-
Oh and also: darker hair (on the photos with the bangs) or lighter hair (current photo)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha! I love the pizza picture. Lol

I think you look great both ways. Although, no bangs seems to fit your face shape slightly more. However, I don't think it makes that much of a difference. Wear your hair whichever way you want, both look good:)

What Guys Said 11

• The sideswept bangs are better because they highlight the intensity in your eyes! The lighter hair would be ok, I don't have a preference, but defintely, you want the hair style to draw attention to your eyes.

Now I know what a Grand Poobah moderator looks like!

• I tend towards the look without bangs.
    Trying to explain why my feeling said that, I looked again and again... Think the reason is that you have a rather wide face and making part of your forehead visible balances it out.
    However, it's just "slightly better", both looks suit you nicely :-)

• yep, my face is round like a ball... And your points make total sense. Thanks! Oh and darker or lighter hair?

• Here I must be careful... first of all I'm colorblind and secondly it could be the light which creates that impression. But isn't your hair colour lighter on the picture without bangs? I like that look overall... it suits you nicely.
      I wouldn't go lighter than that color.

• yes on the last picture, my hair is colored, it's browner, not as dark as the first two. Ok then, thanks! =)

• I like both a lot but I think maybe go with no bangs

• I like that one with Bangs ^_^
    by the way that pizza made me hungry :P :P

• Bang her. Definitely bang her.

• hahaha!

• Hmm personally I like darker hair but its really a preference. So I'd say just go with whichever one you like better.

• Omg this answer is too funny.

• I lean slightly towards the no bangs style, though your idea of bangs isn't the same as mine. To me, bangs are short. I'd say both styles look fairly similar and you'll look ok whichever way you go.

• yeah my bangs gets from short to longer to make it flow with the normal hair. Thanks for your opinion =)

• You could go either way but I'd say no bangs and lighter color.

• no bangs by far :)

• No poll? No bangs.

• Your hair looks way better in the no-bangs one.

• No bangs in my opinion, shows more of your face!

What Girls Said 20

• you're hair looks really nice both ways but i would go for bangs if you keep the side parting. i think you would really suit a middle parting and no bangs though like this photos.posh24.com/.../...ley_black_hair_middle.jpg

• I like the pictures of you with bangs better, but that's just me (: Your hair is lovely! Honestly you can't go wrong either way.

• Both? Which ever one you have the most confidence and enjoyment in wearing. Satisfaction is also a good thing. They both look good on you, but it all out depends on how you carry yourself in both styles. You could alter between one from the other to figure it out. You'd still look naturally nice.

• Oh jeez, you look so pretty either way!

You pull off the side swept bangs VERY well... I would say dark hair with those bangs.

• I don't think I look pretty, but thank you!

• In the older photos it looks so long! (The newer one is too close to tell). My hair won't grow past just below my boobs. It's very frustrating. What is annoying is that I don't straighten it or use any chemicals! Even with swimming and stuff, I really think your hair looks lovely. Have you decided what you want to do with it?

• I don't apply any chemicals or heat to my hair either, except for special occasions. I don't even use conditioner because it makes my hair stick to my cheeks, and I want volume! Not a curtain of hair haha try letting your hair air-dry instead of blowdrying it, and use heat protectant every time if you have to use heat.

Yeah I think I'll just let my bangs grow out for this time, I've had bangs for almost 10 years now! Haha

• Bangs and lighter hair!

• The last photo looks best.

• Lighter hair and bangs.

• bangs ! blunt cut are best in my opinion. i hate it when they grow out. i have an appt at the stylist tomorrow morning !

• Either way, your hair looks great! I like the bangs a little more, though.

• Bangs for sure!!! I love the type you had in your pic, or if you wanted to try something different do angled or blunt cut. When I had bangs mine went from shorter to longer I think that would look nice on you as well.

• aren't angled bangs the same as side-swept bangs? haha I'm terrible at this kind of stuff.. And darker or lighter hair?

• And about your comment: I've been wondering about that too! haha Guess bangs just makes you look more youthful, it creates a more "cute"-like appearance. Which is what a lot of girls like, but guys don't necessarily like that..

• you look cuter with bangs

• Oh and also: darker hair (on the photos with the bangs) or lighter hair (current photo)?

• You look cuter without the bangs :)

• Dark hair, no bangs ^_^

• Finally got to 'see' you! :P
    i thought all three pictures are similiar but i like the one with darker color hair..i prefer original :P
    cute ger~

• Yes, I finally show my face, but only temporarily though :)

• I love the fisrt picture!! you look stunning!! In my opnion I think u look good either way. But, i like the colour of your hair when its lighter especially in the first pic.

• Thank you! The first and second pic is my natural color, in the first pic it's under the sun, in the second in the dim light of an italian restaurant obviously! haha

• i think your natural hair colour is beautiful but i think the light one looks good too!! I am sorry i am no help but what i trying to say is that you look good either way lol :)

• haha that's completely fine, I know the difference is not the huge. Thank!

• No bangs and dark hair :D

• Both look good, but I like no bangs better

• Actually I think you have side bangs, which by they way look great.

• I did have side-swept bangs, but I'm in the middle of growing it out. Because I've always had side-swept bangs for almost 10 years now. Thanks for your opinion! Oh and also: darker hair (on the photos with the bangs) or lighter hair (current photo)?

• definitely bangs gurl

• no bangs. blah blah blah fill in space blah blah blah