Girls how would you react if you seen a guy wearing the same shirt as you?

Guys how would you react if you seen a girl wearing the shirt as you.

Most Helpful Girl

• High five him and smile cause he has good taste. I wear baggy guy shirts all the time and sometimes shop for tee's to customise in the men's section.

• What if it a girls shirt you where wearing and he was wearing the exact same one.

• If not you better ask him for fashion/style advice.

• Without a doubt

What Girls Said 11

• i would feel excited and embarrassed.

today i wore a black zip up hoodie by a mens' cult brand called ROAR. the stud&swarovski crystal cross gun design is very recognizable. i get some amused looks from boys. recently the brand has started a ladies line but it's pretty rare to see a girl in ROAR.

www.kawanoshinjuku.com/weblog/2013/10/22/3073/

• I would probably laugh.

• Once I saw my moms bf had a pair of the same flower short I had. It was just disturbing.:(

• i own so many shirts guys have nbd

• I sometimes wear men's shirts, so that could happen. I don't think anything of it.

• I seen some guys that have the same shirts as me. Its not very often well be wearing it at the same time.

• I would like it if it was like a graphic tee a sport shirt or a band tee

• I don't think I would think anything of it unless it was a pink beater. I own a few in different shades.

• I would do a double take and think, "what the…? Well, I bet I got a better deal than him" lol

• I wear film/band t-shirts a lot, so I HAVE seen guys wearing the same shirt before. Many times.
    If I was wearing some frilly v-neck blouse and I saw a guy wearing that, I'd just think he was gay, no big deal.

• At my local mall before, I seen a guy and his girlfriend wearing the same band shirt, I swear they both got them from the women's section

• I'll say it, that one does look like a chick's shirt, haha!

• I don't blame him for wearing it, it is cool with the purple tie dye, only if they had a male version :(.

• i don't mind, i'll be mad if i see other girl using the same shirt

• How could it be OK or a guy to be wearing the same shirt as you but not a girl.

• Cause of competition im betting

• Hahah...

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't care at all. It actually happens all the time. Most women I know just wear regular T-shirts, like every guy already owns.