White teeth, do you like 'em Ladies?

I've got pretty nice teeth and they're kinda white but my brother recently started working as a dentist and offered me a teeth bleaching that would result in ultra white teeth.

Do you like that Hollywood like smile or do you think it looks arrogant.

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never thought anything bad of someone with super white teeth. The only thing thats going to make you look arrogant is your personality, not your looks. Nice teeth are a turn on too by the way, the nicer your teeth, the more attractive. there's actually been a study where they found teeth is one of the first things people look at.

What Girls Said 12

• as long as they aren't yellow theyre fine, ultra white teeth look mega fake and in your face but regular and pearly shades of white are fine

• Teeth should be white but not ultra-white, more like a pearl color. If they are too white or bright, it looks unnatural and fake.

To me, it even makes a person's smile look phony although it may be genuine.

• Believe me white teeth look better anyway than a set of yellow teeth. It just shows you have healthy teeth which is the way they should be

• Theyre better than rotten ones :)

• I think it looks super stupid when they are too white, a little is okay but paper white? No it just looks weird. :)

• Yeah, I like em.

• i like white teeth. i've heard those whitening procedures are bad for enamel though

• YES WE DOOO!!!

• Yes, I do. I think if it's *overly* white, then it could look douchey, but generally it just makes the teeth look healthier and more attractive.

• I prefer white teeth. I'm trying to get pearly whites too!

• it looks good :)

• I think teeth are very important but they dont have to be super white but not yellow

What Guys Said 2

• No, they're disgusted by clean teeth.

• it can be, it can not be, the lips is very important..