Need a new style of clothing

Well I'm going away to college in september and need some new clothes. I don't really have much clothes right now since I don't go out often but what would you girls recommend for me to wear? I'm usually a casual type of guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Clothes that FIT. Can't stress that enough! From someone in college, most guys roll to class in bball shorts and a t shirt or sweats. However. . . this is not the most attractive look. I rather a guy goes with jeans and a tshirt. Nothing complicated.

What Girls Said 2

• Wear jeans and a dress shirt or jeans and a regular shirt. Stuff like that, it always looks nice no matter what type or guy its on.

• What type of shirt a polo?

• Yeah a polo would work or a t-shirt, doesn't have to be anything special

• jeans and t-shirts that looks nice on guys

• What type of shirt? Like an under shirt or dresss shirt or???

• What colors and patterns do you think I should get; blue, black etc and solid, striped etc?

• I think you better choose the colors you like.

but I would say black, gray, dark blue, white and brown these are the colors I would prefer....and they are better solid with writings on or simple drawings

BUT THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE GUYS WEARING, WHICH NEVER MEAN YOU HAVE TO LOOK LIKE THAT TO BE GOOD

u'll look good if you wear what fits u...maybe those colors and style don't look like you and you'd better wear green, blue, pink, baby blue, so go for them.

What Guys Said 1

• I started wearing jeans more with graphic Ts. I seem to get more attention.