Do some girls have fuzz on their face?

Do some women have some facial hair/fuzz? I was kissing a girl, and I felt some hairs.

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep some more than others. One girl I was in h.s. with had more whiskers that the average guy in h.s. lol

0|1
    0|0
    • That's scary, she didn't get asked out a lot?

What Girls Said 6

• Lol yes, peach fuzz. Everyone you will ever meet is going to have little tiny hairs on their body. Unless of course they shave it, or aren't human.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's just peach fuzz and it's normal. The only place humans don't have hair is the palms and the soles of the feet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some chicks have girl stashes and its like really noticeable, and this is why they sell waxing kits for those

0|0
    0|0
    • Smart ass. I ask because you never know these days, women are fake and hide everything.

• Like very fine hair usually very light on their faces yes. Totally normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes we have hairs on our face, it's just tiny. I have dark hair, so it's kind of noticeable so I just wax it or pluck it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I could feel it, but not see it.

• Show All
    • It was prickily, turned me off. Women should shave that shit, wax, tweeze, something.

• Many do. She might not know she has it if you couldn't see it though. I get it done once a week, and I am seriously looking into laser hair removal.

• All girls have hair on their faces. They're really tiny generally, can't be seen.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yup all girls do (because us humans are mammals)...it's usually so small that it's barely noticable. Not a big deal! :-D

1|1
    0|1