Ladies what kind of butt do you find attractive in a man?

Lol just curious like what butt type bubbly, flat, or muscular type of butt

Updates:
My bum is bubbly lol

0|0
17|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl who is fit workouts and has a buff that can absorb me like a black hole.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Bubbly butt because it looks better in jeans and gives you something to grab on to.

1|1
    1|0
  • I don't really care about butts. I care more about hands and arms.

2|1
    0|0
  • like brad pit in troy. bubbly I guess

1|1
    0|0
  • There was a time I didn't even notice until my friends pointed out what a 'nice butt' was, and movie showed me what a not nice butt was. I think it's muscular probably. Definitely not flabby.

0|0
    0|0
  • a nice butt to me is a butt big enough to grab it..!!

0|0
    1|0
  • muscles are where its at.:)

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't like mens bums, i think they're ugly...yes i am straight...i'm an 'arm' girl...

1|0
    0|0
  • flat and not demanding attention

1|0
    0|1
  • I like muscular butts.

0|1
    0|0
  • Quite circular, not so flat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice, round muscular butts.

0|1
    1|0
  • Muscular ones that look good in pants

1|1
    0|0
  • Bubbly cause Im a groper

0|1
    1|0
  • It depends on the guy but my personal preference is flat :)

1|0
    0|1
  • I guess muscular because its more masculine... But personally I wish they didn't have one it just seems more like a girl body part to me. *shrugs shoulders*

And before the comments/questions start coming about then how would they sit or poop I don't know I can imagine them having a different body part to do that with. You know like how we have vaginas and they have a penis.

0|0
    0|1
    • I mean the only reason why I'm thinking like this is because guys act like they worship them. It's their favorite body part on a girl.

I don't see how or why it's so amazing when they have it too!

• Show All
    • yep biggie90 your right lol

• of course every girl has their own tastes just like us guys there's boob and butt guys. With girls some like arms, chest, abs, butts, varies. But marjority of girls like a buff butt.

• I hate man butt , men shouldn't have butts lol its ugly

1|0
    0|1
    • You seem like the only who doesn't like it here lol.

• Show All
    • And biggie90. No im not, not just cuz i hate men butt that means im lesmian , no

• whatever you say a flat butt is unattractive on either gender as is a flat chest.

What Guys Said 1

• guys shouldn't care about butts

0|0
    2|1