If you had to choose what would you rather do?

If you had to choose what profession out of these, what would you choose and why?

• Make up artist
    54% (58)29% (9)49% (67)Vote
  • Barber
    4% (4)39% (12)12% (16)Vote
  • Hair dresser
    21% (22)16% (5)20% (27)Vote
  • Nail Tech
    10% (11)3% (1)9% (12)Vote
  • Skin tech
    11% (12)13% (4)10% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess makeup artist, I wouldn't be a makeup artist for no beauty salon, but I would be a special effects makeup artist for Hollywood.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• None of them. The jobs listed will probably land you in the low-income bracket of the population for your entire life.

The odd person might strike it rich by becoming a consultant for the rich and famous, but almost all people working in such jobs will make 20-30k a year tops. People are only willing to pay so much for such services. Better to become a lawyer and charge $500-1000/hour.

0|1
    0|0
  • hair dresser. cause im ocd about my hair.

1|1
    0|0
  • Makeup artists make the most money out of those. And it also sounds like the most fun.

1|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't mind being a barber

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever sees the most hot chicks...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... If I had to pick just one I would opt for nail tech. So, which one are you partial to? :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • None. You would be better off becoming a street pharmacist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Change that to hair dresser because I could look down girls' shirts all day

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 12

• Make up artist sounds cool. It's more creative

2|1
    0|0
  • Makeup artist. You can do SO much with makeup, if you know Kandee Johnson from YouTube, you'd know what I mean! She turned herself into Edward Scissorhands, and other characters. Amazing!

The others are just meh...

1|0
    0|0
  • Even though i know nothing about make up and applying it on anyone including myself, i would choose to be a make up artist amongst the other professions you just listed here. It might be fun especially if you're a make up artist in a horror movie or something like the hunger games.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose hair dresser but second would be make up artist. I love doing things to my hair and sometimes others. Make up, I love but do know enough on how much to put on myself and other girls, ALSO doing special effects makeup would be WAY COOL!

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of those, make up artist since I think I will be genius at it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be pretty good at makeup artists

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up artist, that's actually what I wanna do lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and because I LOVE make up and doing different things with it

• Doing nails only because I could always do something different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up artist, I love doing my own make up so why not do others make up too?

0|0
    0|0
  • Which ever pays the most

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted (C), I have always been interested in doing hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any guy who votes for anything but Barber is gay. Fact.

0|0
    0|0