Do you like blonde hair/blue eyes?

Guys and Girls Do you like Blonde hair Blue Eyes..or Do You perfer DArk Hair And Eyes? it seems like blonde is more "in"lately.but I've always been kinda insecure about it..

What Are You First Thoughts when ypu see some with these features?

• Yes I Love It Its My Favorite
  • Eh I Perfer Darker Hair
  • other..explain

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that it is really pretty but I find beauty in different colors too.

What Guys Said 5

• Gingers are definitely my jam.. Not sure why but there's something so beautiful about pasty skin, freckles, and red hair.

• Well white women are very beautiful and they are like angeks walking on the face of earth :-)

• for me, it's not make or break. I like all different combinations of hair/eye colour.

• It's not about hair. It's about youth, oval face shape and perfect features.

• Personally I love the blonde hair and blue eyes combination. But that is not the most important part when it comes for the girl to feel attractive or not. Or for the guy to think the girl is pretty or not. Plus, every guy is different. Not everyone will agree with me.

What Girls Said 3

• All people with different eye colors and hair colors can be beautiful. I care about over all complexion

• I love a dark haired, tattooed, scruffy, guy. Yummm

• I usually find myself draw to darker hair. I really love the combination of really dark hair and really light/bright eyes. The contrast is beautiful, to me.