How do you like your girls? Both opinions please!!!

I personally like thick short curvy girls (im bisexual) so do you like? Body height weight and ass and breast size?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm happy with most body types.

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../body.jpg

1-5 and 8 would all be fine to me, and I've been with girls all across this range.

My "ideal" would be a fairly petite girl (5'-5'4") with a bit of curves, and maybe a 32C or 34C, with long hair, preferably red.

But while I've been lucky enough to date a few girls who fit most of that description, it's really not that big a deal to me. A good personality/values/goals fit is far more important to me.

What Guys Said 15

• Height weight etc is a relative thing.

I prefer my woman wet to begin with :D ;)

Body I'd prefer a woman with smaller breasts and wider hips / larger butt :D

• Love the name. I prefer the opposite however, slender to thin, tits any size and small to virtually none are as good as big-esp. droopy big. The 2 things I can't stop looking at when I'm outside is a woman who has a beautiful ass and showcases it or a woman with well-formed calves and ankles. Just seeing that while she has clothes on turn me on, sometimes too much.

• perhaps a little shorter than me, thin waist, small roundish butt, thin legs and arms, normal-sized roundish boobs (though a little bigger is just fine), smooth complexion, long hair. that's it.. as far as physical appearance goes anyway..

• Just like this with enthusiasm
    http://www.charo.info/images/cuchicover-sm.jpg

• Attractive and slim. Boob size, anything from an A to a D. And an ass I want to spread BBQ sauce on and go to town.

• Preference based off nothing but looks, smaller breasts, skinny waist, wider hips and round butt. Going by preference and purely off looks of course :D

• Asian . Hispanic. Native American . Pacific Islander. The occasional White. Red hair. Freckles. 5' 5" or bellow, maybe shorter. Short hair: shoulder length to pixie. Nothing wrong with a little meat on them bones. Indie and dorky. Glasses.

• athletic but not to mucular
    5'5 or 5'4
    redhead
    green eyes
    round butt
    cute nose
    b-dd boobs

• I just love girl, all types. As long as they love to play I'm up for it! ;)

• Only one thing is certain: exessive estrogen exposure during puberty always looks awesome.

• 5'10ish
    High heels
    Blonde
    Big boobs
    smooth legs
    long hair
    awesome ass

• I like her to be taller 5'9 or above. Weight, the taller she is then the heavier she should be, I like a 5'9 girl to be 200lbs and for each inch in height above 5'9 then I like her to be at least 10lbs more in weight. Breast size, bigger is better.. prefer her to have 36D and generally like her to be very well endowed. Prefer her to have wide hips and big butt, legs should be thick thighs and nice big calves. I like her to carry her weight a bit on her belly, some to her thighs and most to her butt/hips. Girlfriend is 6'2 and 280lbs, she is 42F breasts and I absolutely like her body especially during sex.

• I like my coffee just like I like my women. Black, bitter, preferably fair trade.

• Medium rare.

• Im not picky but if I had to choose she would be 5'7"ish thin but not too thin. 'C' cup boobs and a firm, round ass.

What Girls Said 3

• No love for the tall girls! lol

• I'm thick, short, curvy, and bi ;)

• Don't really care about a girls height. I love when a girl is curvy and has big boobs and butt. Not into thigh gaps at all I prefer for her thighs to touch. Dark long hair that reaches to the bottom of her back and is really feminine. I care more about a pretty face though