Does anyone find "perfection" unattractive?

Do you ever see someone that society in general says is seemingly physically perfect and find them unattractive? Maybe not unattractive but cookie cutter? Like they are almost too perfect and good looking. I kind of like it when there is something unique or slightly off about a person's appearance. To me, "perfection" is boring.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually do that a lot, it is one of those " I can see how you are attracted to them but no... not for me" flaws are good, they make you human.

What Guys Said 7

• ever since i turned 26 my taste in what i find attractive physically have been changing a bit. when i see really hot girls, instead of looking at them and thinking "damn i'd give my left nut to hit that!" now its like "she's not worth the trouble" lol. a girl can be a perfect 10 but if she has a great personality and doesn't flaunt her looks 24/7 thats hotter than a girl who's a 10 but throws it it peoples faces. she demotes herself down the scale in my book.

• Perfect but not fitting my type is uninteresting. A girl who perfectly fits my type is always interesting.

• I couldn't agree more. I like small imperfections that create uniqueness. That's beauty.

• nobodies perfect so nobody knows

• well, nobodies a 10

• It depends on the person

• So that must mean you're very fun

• Because I'm not perfectly attractive? I guess. But I'm fun for other reasons too. :)

• Nope most guys only like good looks and you aren't that good looking so your "other" reasons you think makes to attractive.aren't to attractive to most guys unless he is gay

What Girls Said 1

• yep i dont find guys who are prim and proper attractive i can't relateto them.