Does having blonde hair and blue eyes automatically make a girl/guy hot?

If a girl or guy had blond hair and blue eye would that automatically make them hot? My friend said if they do they're automatically considered hot by most people but I don't think so I have seen a few that aren't attractive at all!

• Yes!
    0% (0)20% (4)11% (4)Vote
  • Nope!
    100% (18)80% (16)89% (34)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol absolutely not... What does the color of features matter? Doesn't the features themselves matter more?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I don't recall any cases where that wasn't true. just seems to work out that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she has a nice figure than yes, otherwise no. Gosh I don't know if I want to go further than this, but I think of Nazi Germans when I think about this question, LOL! heh heh heh! I mean seriously, blonde hair and blue eyes? XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol not hawt at all, its usually based on their facial features. If u look good than its consider hawt to meh but if u aren't , than its juz...meh hah

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but it's certainly a plus.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shape is more important than color

0|0
    0|0
  • there's a song i like called "orange county, blonde and blue" but bleeding through. kind of reminds me of this

0|0
    0|0
  • nope im a prime example XD

0|1
    0|0
  • it probably makes you look like a girl, me saying that means it does not matter

0|0
    0|0
  • i have seen some road kill (ugly people) with blonde hair and blue eyes, who think they are the bomb, it also depends what country u are in,
    the Asian or /black girl with blonde hair looks a bit weird to me because its not natural,

0|0
    0|0
  • for me, my fantasy woman has blond hair and blue eyes, but for me, that has never become a reality

0|0
    0|0
  • not if ur fat and ugly... even wearing gold doesn't help...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if you're a fascist German

1|0
    0|0
  • No definitely not

0|0
    0|0
  • No. There is way more to looks than just hair and eyes. If you have those two features doesn't mean you can forgetting about the rest of yourself. I've seen girls with those features but unattractive bodies or or facial features. There are lots of factors that play a role in how you look.

0|0
    0|0
  • No

What if they have an ugly face? Or they're massively obese? Or they smell like the rotten eggs truck crashed into a sewage facility?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I actually prefer dark hair on guys. Eye color doesn't really matter to me. Slight preference for dark eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. Hair color and eye color do not make someone attractive.
    Someone who is attractive and has a nice eye color or hair color is simply a bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Eye color and hair color doesn't really make someone automatically attractive. It depends on the face of the person. Anyway, blonde hair and blue eyee on a person wjth cute face is very very lovable

0|0
    0|0
  • Nopes some blonde and blue eyed. People can be ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • No, blonde guys give off a gay vibe to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Not too often the case.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, they are just traits but it doesn't make some one automatically attrace.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, of course not.
    I actually don't usually go for blondes, haha! I'm not sure why.
    I have dated blondes before, but as far as what I'm generally MORE attracted to... it's dark hair, light eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually go for tall dark and mysterious haha.. nothing wrong with light eyed blonds but I'm light eyed myself and I look more for "darker" men. I guess you like the opposite of what you are?

0|0
    0|0