Is wearing a lot of makeup attractive?

My boyfriend hates it when I wear so much makeup, he loves it when I have the natural look. But I honestly think there's nothing wrong with wearing too much don't get me wrong I went to makeup school so I don't look like a clown. I get so much complements from gay guys and girls on my makeup. Do you think wearing a lot of makeup up is attractive or unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are natural make up choices too. Make up is a girl best friend :) But be careful with very heavy makeup because skin needs to breath too. Clean it, don't sleep with it.

What Guys Said 10

• No, a lot of it makes a girl look like an insecure attention whore.

• It can be attractive. A lot of times I prefer natural.

• Definitely not attractive. The only part I advise is eyeliner if she has to wear it.

• to much makeup, no. just the right amount of make up, yes. no make up, of course.

• The less makeup you have on, the better. There is nothing wrong with your face without makeup so why not show the world how beautiful you truly are?

• i like makeup on girls

• yes defo, women who rely heavily on make up have proper effed up skin, due to overdoing it, natural beauty is always best, I mean occassionally wearing make up for special occassions is no crime, but everyday and applying it too liberally?

• No. We fall down for natural beauty. Little make up is good.

• I don't like when a girl wears too much make up...

A little make up is just fine.

• Makeup makes the person look totally different. Seeing my girlfriend for the first time in the morning without makeup was a shocker to me. Average. With makeup you can look a lot hotter.

What Girls Said 4

• No, it's not. I know a few girls who wear so much make up I don't even know what they'd look like without make up.
    There are some girls who look a bit butch/manly in the face, so they pack on a tone of make up so they'd look more feminine, but it just makes them look like drag queens.
    In make up - less is best.

• I don't like when Girls wear a lot of make up. I don't care how well someone's blending Technique is. You can still tell if you have tons of it on. Keep it simple. For one, less to take off. So instead of Doing lots of make-up do a pretty subtle look, do your hair really nice and an Awesome Outfit and I think that would look 10x prettier them caking your face in makeup

• Less is more!

• i feel that natural is the best