am i purty enough yet? yet? yet?

naww the actually question is if im too chubchub.
http://oi59.tinypic.com/xd5ao7.jpg
i see myself as chubby and a lot of people can agree with me. some even call me thunder thighs haha
i know we're always harsh on ourselves. how can we not...in some mirrors, we look fat as heck. in some, we look freakishly skinny. same for pictures. i can't even make up my mind on how i really look haha
make it up for me! make up a # on how much i should lose too. im thinking 20 is too much but who knows...i could be that fat lol

Most Helpful Guy

• What the fuck was that? From what I can tell, Like even 5lbs less would make a difference. can't see shit in there tho, Everyone looks normal in oversized tops and can't really judge through that pic lol

• thats probably why i wear baggy clothes! to make me look normal! or bc i ran out of clothes so i had to borrow from a guy :3

What Guys Said 14

• What are you worried about? You've got a great body.

• im actually not worried haha
      just bored and wanted to see what people think the ideal body should be. its interesting :o

• It's kinda hard to really tell because of that shirt but I see nothing chubby. Nice body.

• yummy yummy yummy yummilicious!

• I think you look just fine in that pic honey. Of course that is just one pic and at a certain angle, but your body looked good to me. I'd like to see more to really be an expert judge though. ;)

• You look prefect to me. Not too skinny or fat, in the prefect range. Nice smile too, your really happy about that pumpkin.

• i can't tell if i should feel special that you choose to answer questions from my profile haha

• Nah, I forgot to spell check and forgot the h. Sorry to ruin it, lol.

• Girls with bigger thighs make a awesome noise wearing tights so that makes sense.

• Nice smile. Your body looks pretty good but it's hard to tell with those clothes and the angle.

• Your body looks great to me. I prefer my woman with a little extra. Who wants a skinny minnie? Anyway, you aren't fat. From what I see you're just curvy with a nice body.

• im just a blob of fat. you need bewbs and butts to be curvy.
      the shirt is playing tricks on your eyes haha

• so if i had a face of a body, which is pretty much a body on a body, youd holla at me? id like to see that happen lol

• Lol you know what I mean woman..

• U looked so pretty, u shouldn't lose any weight

• You look lovely

• I thought there was supposed to be a chubby chick in the pic, all i saw was some skinny girl

• You aren't chubby but its sort of hard to tell in that big shirt. I don't think big legs is necessarily bad, a lot of my guy friends like bigger legs

• i jiggle mine when im bored. people just end walking away from me. they gotta learn to relax and not get embarrassed over such small things :(

• sometimes I embarrass my friends too and they walk away from me. all part of being somebody

• You look great!

And really happy! haha

No but seriously, your body is nice!

• You need a better pic. From what you posted, I can only say 10-20 lbs would be reasonable.

• You have a cute face and a nice body and fun personality.

What Girls Said 7

• Nah, you don't look chubby at all. You look great.

• Omg if you're chubby then I'm a freaking whale lol. You look great in my opinion.I have bigger thighs, not you...there's really no need to worry :)

• I think you look great:) very pretty and healthy!

• Your body looks nice in the picture. I don't think you need to to lose weight.

• From what I can tell you have a nice body.

• not as nice as yours. take some of my chub!

• they can like whatever they want. but it matters more about what the girl wants and i want your small smexy frame. that collar bone though...i can drink from it <3

• hahaha:D ok give me some of your fat and I will gladly take it!

• You look great to me. Don't be so harsh on yourself.

• You're wearing baggy clothes. No genuine helpful advice can be given based on that picture. You're wearing form concealing clothes and you are standing at an awkward angle.

• there was no negative comment. i dont understand why you were anony D: you butthead </3

• Excuse you. You want to know a question specifically about your weight. No one can see how your weight looks because you're freaking hiding your body. Sheesh.