Eyebrow insecurities (photos included). I have 2 question, one for each gender?

I have pathetically sparse eyebrows. They're almost invisible from afar. I hate them. It makes me look like an alien. So I fill them in.

Here comes the question:
Girls, do my filling in look natural? I don't want to have one of those eyebrows that look obviously drawn on.
Guys, how shocked would you be to notice the big difference? Would you kick me out of your bed?

I don't do much makeup at all, the only thing that makes a big difference are the eyebrows.

www.facebook.com/photo.php
www.facebook.com/photo.php
www.facebook.com/photo.php
www.facebook.com/photo.php

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks super natural. I can't even tell you have anything on. They now do a lot of permanent makeup and you can get a permanent filler for your eyebrows. they can make it look just as natural. just makes it where you can get up and go in the mornings.

• yeah that would be great, no kidding lol
      but the permanent ones turn blue or green after some time, and it reminds me of old ladies in my neighborhood. They have their eyebrows permanently tattooed and look anything but natural.

• I would hate life if all my makeup turned blue or green :/

• lol true

What Guys Said 1

• I have never given a shit about eyebrows and can't imagine the day will come when I ever will.

What Girls Said 10

• i like the second. i can't tell that its drawn on that one. but for some reason it looks noticeable on the 4th, which is just the side view. i really dont think guys would kick you out. its not obvious or anything. you zoomed in like crazy so of course i can see it haha

• It looks very much natural. Nice work :)

• It does not look natural at all, in my opinion. There are TONS of quick/easy YouTube tutorials on filling and perfecting your eyebrows. Here's one, for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9wXD7VFu44

• I think Promise Phan's eyebrows are too perfect to look natural. Especially for day-to-day life. For a special event, maybe, because they look glamourous. But for uni or school, I think they're too perfect. Michelle Phan's eyebrows look more natural for day-to-day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS8SRcCw5fY

• Yeah, sure. It totally depends on you and what kind of look you're going for. My point was just that there are lots of tutorials on YouTube that you might find useful:)

• I know, I've seen tons of them haha... But they're all teaching how to do them just like Promise did.. Or their eyebrows are already thick in the first place, so it's not that hard to just fill them in. Whereas I pretty much have to create mine haha... T_T

• yes i think they look natural! You are lucky that you have a natural high arch to your brow. A lot of people would die fot that including me, mines are straight so i need to play with them to achieve that and even then its not that high! Your eyebrows are sparse but the shape is beautiful and you just need to colour it in to make it stand out.

• thanks! =)
      My original eyebrow form is triangle haha!
      You can create the arch by tweezing on the top of your eyebrows. That way, then the hairs grow back in, the new hairs on the top would be longer. But don't overdo it! Otherwise you'd look like a clown with surprised eyebrows all the time because it gets higher and higher. I'd say create an outline of the arch you want with an eyeliner, and stop tweezing when you reach that line. I know how addicting plucking hairs can be!

• They look nice filled in! They do not look ridiculous like some other girls' eyebrows. You're okay :)

• i personally like sparse eyebrows i plucked mine for years to get them to be more sparse

• I think that the fillings look very natural:)

• You've really learned you stuff, that make up looks so natural!

• On the first pics, they look pretty normal. On the last, it looks very fake, but it's probably because it's such a close picture.

Why don't you do a little research on clinics or tattoo shops on your town? Permanent makeup is pretty common nowadays and they can tattoo fillings on your eyebrows. That way it will look absolutelly natural, not to mention that you'd never have to worry about that again (many balding men tattoo HAIR on their heads, and it looks like they just shaved). It may hurt a little and be a bit expensive, but I think it's worth the research.

If you don't tink tattooing it is for you, try going to several makeup shops and ask them to teach you to fill them. That way you'll get a BUNCH of information about products and procedures, and because you'll get it from different shops, you'll see different techniques and results. And you'll feel way more confident, knowing you were thought how to do it.

That being said, your eyebrows don't look that bad. They look sparse, but that's it. Don't feel so self conscious. :-)

• Well, I think it is obvious that they're filled in but that's kind of normal. I think you did a good job!