Can a one piece on the right girl be hot?

I used to be a dancer, and I always loved the way I looked in my leotard because it was tight and would accentuate my curves.

I'm in highschool, 5'4", 112 lbs. I have a 24" waist, smallish breasts (34B), and toned legs and butt (I run regularly). I definitely have an hourglass figure, and I have a very flat, toned stomach.

I just feel like bikinis are so basic. I want to make a statement, ya know? I want to prove that I can be sexy without being nearly naked. Thoughts?

Here are some one piece suits that I might consider:
www.lulus.com/.../141954.html
www.lulus.com/.../141394.html
www.forever21.com/.../....aspx
www.pacsun.com/.../...one-piece-0810444340009.html
www.pacsun.com/.../...one-piece-0810487900003.html

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it can. Going against the grain is cool. Those models look sexy as hell in their one-piece. You can too.

What Guys Said 8

• I also prefer one-piece suits. Just wear whichever one you feel most comfortable in. You should dress for yourself, not for others.

• I like girls who wear one pieces. If you can look sexy in it.. Why not?
    There are so many really hot one pieces out there too. And with your description of you, you'll defiantly pull it off no problem.
    #2 is the best looking one.

• Yes one pieces can definitely be as sexy as two pieces!

For some reason I like the blue one (from the links).

• I think all of those girls look like they're about to go do gymnastics. I don't believe those swimsuits are sexy.

• the second to last one is really nice. id approach a girl in that first. especialy if you have blue eyes! they would look awesome!

• I think you should rock the bikini and make the other girls jealous. You're only young once.

• Absolutely. I liked the 2nd one the best.

• me too! too bad it's so expensive haha

• Yeah, it is. I didn't notice that at first. I thought you were showing the ones you were interested in buying.
      Do you like tankinis as well? I kind of like those too.

• I am, if money wasn't an object that would be my first pick. I've still got a while before summer to find something, though. I've never really thought about tankinis. I guess some can be cute

• Skin to win is what I always say.

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe the first on is cute... Other's are tacky and very cheap looking.

• I really like one pieces because they have a flow to them that just looks nice. Bikinis are nice as well, but one pieces have their own charm.

Wear what you want.

• I liked them in that order 2,1,5, 4. Only the third one was the one I didn't like.

• Just wear what you're comfortable in, confidence makes you look better :) I think string bikinis are uncomfortable so I try to find other options...those'll be cute, just have confidence girl!

• Yes one piece are perfectly nice