Do guys like girls with natural hair (African American girls)?

I cut my hair a couple of months ago and a lot of people freaked out. I dont really care about what people think because I love my natural hair but I dont know what guys think of it.

Ps. Be truthful please.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yuppp stay like that, confidence is sexy believe me, if you like it, then thats all it matter ,

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on what is done with it. I don't at all like "afros".

• What do you mean by natural hair?

• Natural meaning kinky, sometimes curly. No relaxers

• Oh ok, I gotcha. Me personally, I like that type of natural look on African - American women. I'm always just a fan of women not doing too much to their hair.

• I support. Totally.

• I like Russian girls. From İstanbul.

What Girls Said 3

• I have long dreadlocks and love them at time and hate them at time. I think you should do what you want with your hair, as long as you like and have confidence with it the guys will be there.

• I think it looks good on a lot of girls and it doesn't mess up your PH like a weave apparently

• a lot of things mess up your PH balance. I sometimes just wash my hair with apple cider vinegar to balance my PH.

• I only knew you could use it as a toner on your face

• It depends. I am going to be very honest here, I think that it depends on the texture of your hair and how you take care of it.