What girls think about guys who wear watches?

What do you girls think of guys who wear watches, like metal or leather banded watches

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot , hot hot if it's classy men watch and not sports watch or small...But it goes with his style, too

What Girls Said 13

• Doesn't really matter. My boyfriend wears one.

On a completely unrelated note...my boyfriend is 6'6 and very expressive with his gestures and I get clocked in the head (pun intended) on a semi daily basis because the path his arms follow when he goes to describe something almost always collides with the side of my head (I'm 5'4).

Getting hit in the head with a watch isn't all that great but I have nothing against them personally :p

• i think its hot:) especially if its classy

• Uhh well I don't really think about it. If they want to wear a watch, good for them!
    It's weird to me to think that others will have certain views on a person just because they are wearing a watch or what kind it is.

• I like checking out peoples' watches, watches are just cool in general. I think most guys wear them, doesn't strike me as out of the ordinary.

• good for you for being on time, I don't really care what a guy is wearing and who ever you're with shouldn't either...

• I tend to not really pay attention, unless they get dressed up in khakis and a nice shirt. I then tend to look at their whole outfit.

• Watches are something I notice, some are very expensive I can always spot those. I prefer the sport watch on a guy, it looks masculine and attractive to me.

• I never pay attention to it, it's just something someone needs, it's neither good nor bad.

• I love it! Especially if it's an expensive watch. Quality over quantity.

• lol I know a guy (yes I like him geez your nosey) who wears a sports watch all the time and in the summer he has a watch tan line. hahahaha

• I actually think that its hot af

• I've never given it much thought. I guess it means he is punctual.

• it looks always good

What Guys Said 2

• I never thought anything of wearing a watch, it just makes sense to me.

• Great way to pick up materialistic girls