What do you think of Tomboys and Tomgirls?

If could look at the following pictures of Andrej Pejic the model, please:

Tomboy:

ftape.com/.../...Pejic-The-Model-Wall-Ftape_02.jpg

www.magxone.com/.../...ejic-LOfficiel-Turkey-7.jpg

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Androgyny+Guy.jpg

How do you feel about those pictures compared to Tomboys? (I'm only posting one as I feel that tomboys are often seen more than tomgirls).

Tomgirl:

www.voltcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/tomboy.jpg

Sorry, I switched it! The tomgirl is the first three links and the tomboy is the last link.
Andrej Pejic is a male model (he's the blonde). The other model is a tomboy, and she's a female. I don't know her name.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like both

• Sorry for the typo. The three links at the top are tomgirls (boys who are feminine). The link at the bottom is a tomboy (girl who is masculine).

• That's how I feel. Hahaha! I'm so fascinated by it. My friend had shown me a picture of him in a magazine, and my thought was, "What? He's so pretty."

• I know he is beautiful

What Guys Said 2

• Not really that keen on feminine guys that is just wrong feminine girls hard to say as some of them are also real girly girls as well they just pick and choose when to play each part.

• I like girls with a tomboyish personality but I want my girl to look like one! and tomgirls are GAAAAY
    Lol Jk
    But seriously though that chick was fugly and that guy... No opinion

What Girls Said 1

• Wait... isn't a tomboy supposed to be a boyish girl? Boy can't be a tomboy... he's already a boy lol.

• heyheyhey just cause she gots no bewbies dont mean she's a boy lol

• The blonde is a guy.

• I might need to make another post of this.