Am i the only person who doesn't understand the obsession with Miranda Kerr?

no, I'm not insecure.
no, i dont think i look better than her.
no, I'm not jealous.
no, I'm not hating.

i think she's pretty. i just dont think she's wow…. I don't know lol, i dont see it… i think beyonce is way hotter.i even think laura dore is hotter… [if u dont know her, look her up, and u r very welcome lol]

so yeh, before anyone starts with all the crap i mentioned, i assure u its none of those things:)

but does anyone else get where I'm coming from? or nah?:P

• yeaauuhh I don't know how u can't c it=/
    55% (11)67% (4)58% (15)Vote
  • i kinda get where ur coming from, altho i think she's pretty as well
    45% (9)33% (2)42% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
16|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea who that is so I googled it. Her picture reminds me of a VS model I saw... umm, strictly gift shopping of course. Either its her or they are all just look-a-likes.

But yeah, I voted B because she's just whatever.

I still really love Hatsune Miku, and the fact that she isn't real actually doubles her appeal. Talk about weird, eh? I watch my share of anime, but I'm by no means otaku, not even by a long shot. But there it is. There is actually been a little bit of analysis about this on YT compared to some other popular icon I've never heard of --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3c8STXjQ20

1|0
    0|0
    • She's a vs model.

• Show All
    • She's famous as far as models go.

• haha yes she is. oh thats interesting…
      oh wow! yes she's very famous haha, but hearing this from a guy doesn't make me feel so alone, so no problems:P

What Guys Said 21

• I don't get the obsession with a LOT of celebrities...

Some I do lol, but like for example, all of the hype there used to be around Megan Fox, and now Mila Kunis, Jennifer Lawrence, and Kate Upton for example... me personally, I don't get it.

There are a lot of lesser known women that I think are far more attractive, sometimes even just your everyday ones that you might see at the mall or something.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeh i was like that too… I don't know i think I'm just really picky with what i like.
      omg yes! iv seen amazing looking people jus out in public!

• Oh yeah, I'm quite picky too. Trouble is, where I'm from, I think most all of the attractive people moved away! I'm seeing less and less. Can't say I blame them though honestly... lol

• I agree I see better looking people around town, but it's rare I see someone more attractive than Megan in transformers. To me that seemed like that's as good as I've ever seen.

• I do not know who that is. I went to her official website and saw her for the first time. She is very attractive, but I do not see why people would obsess over her.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 statements
    1. Beauty lies in eyes of the beholder
    2. It's a free world with free choices :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Miranda Kerr is a very attractive woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not that attracted to Beyonce but she's good looking. I found Kelly Rowland more attractive. Miranda kerr is really stunning, but overrated for my preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never even heard of her. What's the big deal with her?

0|1
    0|0
  • Who the hell is she?

0|1
    0|0
  • I may be living under a rock but I have no idea who that is...

0|1
    0|1
  • I think she is hot. Then again I think a lot of female celbs are very attractive and I am not "obsessed" with them. (Besides Ariana Grande and Elizabeth Gillies) Plus, you could argue all day over this person is more attractive then that person, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhhh who's Miranda Kerr? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • She 'is' good looking.

Didn't I read awhile back that you have a thing for light eyes and dark hair?

Miranda Kerr has that. She also has an adorable face, tall, slender, sex appeal, etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • Beyonce also has a bit of masculinity to her. Laura Dore simply has no class.

Miranda Kerr is the right blend of sex appeal, class, beauty, and most of all elegance.

There is simply no grace with the women you mentioned.

• yeh i do, but i also have a thing for tanned skin and curves haha, good memory tho:)
      I don't know, i think any woman can present herself as graceful or badass, its just a matter of choice:)
      but fair enough, thanks for ur input

• No problem. :-)

• I don't under the whole obsession thing either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shitting me? Beyonce? Hotter than miranda KERR? No effing way on earth.

Miranda kerrr is smokinnnnn hottt. But not obsessed with her, Hunnington and candice swapnoel doe

0|0
    0|0
  • Who's Miranda Kerr?

0|0
    0|0
  • She is amazing for 2 reasons:
    1. Her (very) good looks and
    2. Her Aussie accent, I love it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's hot. I don't get some other celebrities though.

0|0
    0|0
    • fair enough, like who?=]

• Beyonce is definitely hot you got me convinced on that. I don't see the hotness of Angelina, Jennifer Lawrence, Megan Fox, blonde actresses in general like Reese Witherspoon and that's mostly it. I can't really judge for what's attractive on guys. To me they all look like what girls like.

• I can understand not going that crazy over Miranda. It's more of a spectrum I think for who finds her appealing.

• Miranda Kerr is hotter than Beyonce...not Laura Dore though... holy. Never knew who she was. Thanks

0|0
    1|0
    • fair enough=] haha i knew id get people thanking me. ur very welcome haha:P

• I don't know who she is. I do know Beyoncé of course and she is delish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know who any of these people were until I Googled them.

They look OK but none are Lillian Stello.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has that whole tall slender thing going on, and a beautiful face too. So I get the obsession.

0|0
    0|0
  • Miranda who?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I think she's pretty enough. A lot of the VS models aren't really that amazing if you look at them seperatley. Just overrated. I don't find alessandra ambrosias faces attractive at all and adrianna lima has like no waist definition.

I think miranda kerr is one of the really pretty ones though, she looks great on pictures but I can't stand to hear her talking. She sounds dump and naive. I saw an interview with orlando bloom once where he talked about their baby and said that she was "his rock" and then I saw an interview with her about the same thing and I was like "no way"

0|0
    1|0
    • yeh id agree on that, in comparison to other VS models she's very pretty. hahaha yeh i just dont understand the fuss sometimes

• I agree vs models aren't my epitome of beauty but they are still stunning.

• I know how you feel... I felt about the same with Megan Fox... except now she's kind of old news.

Honestly they're all dumbass celebrities. No average Joe is going to meet her or get with her. Any "crush" or infatuation with a celebrity is a waste of time and stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is well known for her personality, body and her relationship with Orlando. She is a pretty face but there are other beautiful models too who are just as good looking but probably don't have a winning mentality as her.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think miranda kerr is really pretty! am i obessed with her? no.
    Now, olivia wilde on the other hand...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeahh. Miranda Kerr is pretty but I don't think she's anything spectacular. Nothing really stands out about her. She looks like your average cute/hot white suburban girl, to me.

And I very much agree that Laura Dore is more attractive. She has amazing curves, perfect hourglass shape, nice boobs/bum, high cheekbones, big/striking blue eyes...so yeah. I get where you're coming from.

0|0
    0|0
  • she has a unique look about her with her small face, blue eyes, small nose, prominent jawline and petite body

0|0
    0|0
  • Comparing Miranda with Beyonce is not fair. Beside you are girl:) Miranda is way hotter:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha you're for sure not the only one! She's alright to me but nothing special! I never really got that whole hype around her

0|0
    0|0
  • I think rosie huntington is better

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, you are probably the only one, cause im only into guys and miranda kerr, thats my sexuality haha looool

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face is built like a chihuahua, tiny chin, big forehead. But I mean she is pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I also cannot understand to me she isn't that pretty. I find other artistes or models better looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the heck is Miranda Kerr?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is stunning hun lol i see it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • She is smart, not only beautiful. Love her:)

0|0
    1|0
  • I agree. Lima is so much better

0|0
    0|0
    • i do think Lima is hotter, her face is wow but I don't know i guess I'm not into those body types.

• Show All
    • I like her waist and her face. I like Olivia Wilde or kate moss type bodies

• same=]
      oh ok, yeh theyre pretty popular too