Question for the women, please help me out?

do you woman care about shoulder width on men? if a guy dont have wide shoulders is he considered less attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy doesn't necessarily need really wide shoulders to be attractive. But a certain shape, where the guy has an upside down triangle shape is very attractive, where his shoulders are his widest point, and his waist and hips are narrow, on a fitter body. This is something that appeals to our instincts. It is definitely sexually more sexually attractive. I notice it much more at certain times more so than other times. Such as, when I am ovulating, my body seems to be hard wired to notice those kinds of features, and I will find my self feeling very drawn to, and physically attracted and stimulated by such a physique.
    However at the end of the day, it is not a deal breaker. Men with narrower shoulders can still be very attractive. And lets put it this way, it's not on my list of qualities and attributes that my future husband needs to possess.

What Girls Said 21

• the opinion probably changes girl to girl. i guess i'd prefer broader shoulders, but thats not going to be the deciding factor on whether i like him or not.

• I like it when a guy has broad shoulders because it helps him look manlier, but it's not a deal breaker at all if he doesn't have them.

• Not really faces are the first thing i look at but shoulders are sexy too. I also like butts and that thing

• No, shoulders aren't a defining factor for me, unless they are extremely scrawny

• I think that each person is attracted to different things. I really like strong looking arms on a guy, while my friend couldn't care less but likes looking at their butts. So, shoulder width would be a characteristic some would notice and some wouldn't.

More important that how wide your shoulders are is your confidence - if you don't like you why should anyone else?

• Not a deal killer but wide shoulders definitely are an attraction!

• many women like men that look great , then when a man has broad shoulders looks bigger

• I'm attracted to a guy who can make me laugh and some one I can be sarcastic with back and forth. Sure the guy I'm dating does have large muscular shoulders but if he wasn't the total sweetheart he is and if I couldn't be my retarded self around him then I wouldn't be dating him

What Guys Said 0