Should I get a haircut? Pic Included

I'm thinking about getting a haircut. Should I get a clean cut, have it trimmed a little or just leave my hair like it is?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you look good how your hair is already but it sounds like you want a change haha cause you wrote this question...why not take a chance and just go for it! (totally sounds like what you want) but if your doing it and worried what girls think. screw it! you need to be happy first right? haha (I have the same problem, but with guys duhh! haha) but anyways if your happy that will show through and girls will be even more drawn to you cause you have a confidence. again I think you would look cute either way. I would loook at magazines and pick out a style that jumps out at you and go for it..haha its only hair and guys are lucky! your hair grows rediculusly (haha that's not how youspell it) fast! but it only depends on what you want...you have to be the one who likes it! good luck. hope I helped! if you do get it cut post pictures! haha

What Girls Said 2

• yes, go short! it's summer!

• Looks good. Leave it.

What Guys Said 2

• Not bad. Maybe get a plain black or pinstripe fedora and you can look pretty cool. Let it grow out, so far it's working for you.

• NO NO NO fedora what is up with the whole pick up artist!!!! haha I'm going to let you guys all in on a secret fedoras don't and never will be the one key to get a girl! lol...that just cracks me up! its the personality and sense of humor. and confidence that gets the girls! NOT I REPEAT NOT FEDORA"S hahaha!

• I never said anything about picking up girls.

• As one of the girls said, by you asking the question it seems like you want to change it. I would. Personally I think getting a nice short haircut after you've had it long is liberating. You'll feel better and it is only hair, it'll grow back. I used to keep my hair as long as yours and about 2 years ago I shaved it. I've kept it short ever since, and when I say short I mean almost shaved. Its just easier than long hair.