What would you like to Vent about? ;*)

k, everyone is welcome to just vent about something that totally peeves them off.

For example, I don't like customers who can't clean up after themselves. it p*sses the h*ll out of me and they don't put there garbage away. I work retail/ fashion/ clothing and I have another job where I don't have to worry about this. But it's so annoying! when I have to clean up after adults as if they were babies! ok lol, I'm finished being angry...now, let's hear your vent! ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd venture to guess anyone who isn't responsible. I'm a vendor, and like you, I see a lot of people who can't clean up after themselves. They will leave whatever they wish lying around because they're in too much of a rush to leave, or are just plain lazy. And when they steal a couple of things off of my shelves, they only take a few, and leave the box. And that comes out of my back pocket. Despite it's the store's responsibility, it's my loss, and they don't lose a anything. I do.

What Guys Said 4

• Hmm well in April I got laid off in May I found out because I was "severely"($2,745.00) past due on my school funds I wouldn't be able to start my summer term untill I was completely paid off. So I thought okay I can't do a summer term Ill get a job that pays cash on top of my unemployment checks then I will be ready for fall. Today I got a letter from the DMV saying my license was getting suspended on the July 5th for 90 days for a ticket that was a complete accident and on top of that it was my b day when I got it. So much for getting a summer job... I have never had so much bad luck before I don't know what to do now I am so p*ssed off. O one more actually yesterday I found out a girl that I was starting to get serious with is moving 3,000 miles away. Once again I am so p*ssed off right now I don't know what to do every time I start to get ahead something comes up. I am just fed up with it and bad luck I wish I could get a ray of good luck at one point in my life...

• That sucks :-(. I wish that tuition was less expensive. I'm with you on that. sorry. I hope everything works out better.

• My friend said something really douchey earlier today and me and one of my other friends got really, really mad at him, and then he blurted out a secret that I told him, so I got even more mad at him, but then we started talking and somehow our conversation completely changed and somehow I am now trying to get him to not kill himself.

At the same time, I am trying to convince a group of my other friends that my other friend, that they all hate, is dying of a serious disease whose name I can't remember, and that is the reason that she occasionally acts erratically.

• I guess this isn't really that much of a rant, but these two things are currently driving me absolutely insane.

• I had my brother pretty much turn his back on me the other day, because he's been brainwashed to believe lies by a few malicious family members. It's going to be a long time before I talk to him again, even after he comes to his senses (if he ever does).

• I hate it when my family pressures me to have a family already and get married. It annoys the hell out of me.

• Ahh. that is my family's issue as well. (sigh) my grandma and my mom both pressure me and I'm only 22!!! lol.

What Girls Said 3

• my rant well... I was dumped... well uhh letts see.. I told him he could make out with this girl because he said after he madeout with her he wouldn't like her. today sshe sent me a mssg on fbook saying that he wants to dump me because she's better!

my life sucks... but I like some one else so maybe me and him will start sometin if I'm lucky sorry for it being so angery =]

• Ah well. just forget the douche and move on to a guy who will appreciate you for who you are. and as for that chick, well, she's no better so now she looks like a b*tch on f book, who cares! just be happy and find a better bf. dont' be sad. you deserve better ^_^

• Awww thanks

• Guys are stupid...and not worth time or attention. They are all the same. They can't give me the time of day but expect me to wait around for years and years and years while they diddle around doing whatever it is that guys do...and then expect me to be at their beck-and-call when they are darn well and ready. Sooooo stupid and to think I would make someone a very lovely girlfriend or wife...but no one on this gosh darn forsaken planet will give me a chance to show them how great of a person I am and how well I could make and keep them happy.

There! I vented!

• i hate how my ex keeps bothering me and wont' leave me alone