I have a very sweet,innocent appearance and a bubbly personality.

I'm 17 years old, 5'0 and about 106 pounds.

I dance.

Whenever I tell guys That I like rock music (AC/DC, Motley Crue, Iron Maiden etc) they tell me they are surprised(which I could understand why) but they also say it's hot.

Why do guys think that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, a lot of guys are really into cute girls, and the fact that you know of and enjoy listening to rock music is just icing on the cake. Guys are always looking for a common topic to talk about with women, and music is as good as any, if not better. They are probably just surprised that such a cute girl would be into such hard rock, haha.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• That depends on his musical tastes. No one ever guesses I used to have short green hair and walk around in a man's sex pistols t-shirt and fishnets. If you don't dress in the style associated with that genre of music, people usually assume you like mainstream stuff.

• haha same thing with me! I totally am in the same boat its weird right? haha