Ladies - let's try and settle a debate about guys with spectacles.....

Have you ever fallen for a guy with spectacles...?

Do you think guys with spectacles are less or more attractive...?

Do you even care about whether they have spectacles because it's more about who they are or how they make you feel...?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't care for he is wearing glasses or not, I just care for the style of those glasses ...if it is something stylish or frame less and so, I'm okay with it.

attractiveness actually is not a matter I would think of when I see someone wearing glasses he is not wearing it out of style or showing off that's is his medical case he he needs it to see better...so I can't tell attractiveness has anything to do with glasses from my own personal view..

i think I wouldn't notice he is wearing glasses or not before I'm interested, it starts off like " I'm interested in the guy, I like him ...ooh here he is wearing glasses" ...

and actually it would never change the way he made me feel, he would seem okay for me with or without it...all what I care about is that he would be able to see somehow without it and being not fully dependent on them to see...you see where I'm coming from ...

hope this helps ..

What Girls Said 8

• lol. I have falle for a guy with spectacles. well my first crush had spectacles. love the word 'spectacles' anyways, in kindergarden I had the hugest crush on a guy who wore glasses and I thought he was cute. but generally I go for guys who dont' wear glasses. but either with or without are fine with me ^_^

• Whether a person wears glasses is never a criteria in my mind if I will date them. That's is completely ludacris in my opinion. There are too many other factors that come into play when getting to know someone.

• I think glasses are adorable on a guy, but it really depends on their bone structure. Like girls, certain guys can not pull them off. I think I've only had one boyfriend that didn't wear glasses. :P

• I thought my friend's brother was cute especially because he had glasses. Otherwise, he'd just be a tall white guy with curly blonde hair that could play a mean guitar hero. It certainly makes the person. I think ficklespunk was right when she said it depends on the bone structure. Having a cute smile especially makes you a good candidate.

Men who look as good without glasses as with are good-looking to begin with - taking them off just makes them appear slicker.

For men whom you have a soft spot for, glasses make them more endearing.

Men who don't look any better without glasses or look weird without them.. well... they might have not been that much of a looker to begin with.

I guess glasses just soften up their appearance. Of course there's the "oh, those make you look like such an intellectual!" as well.

• Hehe well I'm really bad because like this guy who wears glasses, and at first I was to busy liking what I saw that I didn't even notice he was waring glasses at first lol I know me very bad. But I suppose it shows that it doesn't mater whether the waring glasses or not.

• I love guys in glasses! Are you kidding? Hot!

• Glasses are no big deal. They don't make anyone any more or less attractive to me.

• Yes, and I think depends how he looks , no, I don't care because the way how he makes me feel, make him special.

What Guys Said 0