How's this outfit?

link

and where can I buy it, lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok,this is right up my alley.I love this stuff and spend my whole life in dresses,skirts and heels.

You can try Jessica London,Newport News or perhaps Spiegel for some things along this idea.Don't forget some great heels,too.The ones in the picture are really cute and sexy,so that should work,too.I know that the bare leg look is really the in thing right now,but I'm a real hosiery nut,and wouldn't think of going out in an outfit like this without a pair of really top quality sheer hose on.Either pantyhose or thigh-hi's would work.Good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• no idea where but personally I think its trying too hard. that kind of look doesn't look "natural" on anyone. defiitely a special occasions only thing or for an executive board meeting or something.

• The kind of outfit I'd love to spank you in...

• It's haute.

• hhmm try online designer store

What Girls Said 5

• well considering that model is walking on a runway for Newport News, I'd start my search there lol =P

• its a hot dress but the first thing I thought of when I looked at the link was legally blonde gone white, sry babe

but I'm sure if you wore it the right way (which I'm sure you can) then you can pull it off

• It's classy, I'll give you that. But to where to find it I'm at a loss, sorry.

• You're 18-24? I think this is way too old to dress for your age personally.

• I love to dress this way !