What's more important: a person's face or their body?

How much of your physical attraction to a person is from their face? And from their body? For me I would say the physical attractiveness of a guys face matters 70% and his body only really matters 30%. I'm curious to see how other guys and girls opinions compare to mine.

Most Helpful Guy

• ok honestly are people even getting the question? when someone says face or body there are people who say you can work on your body but what the question is asking is not just fat its genetics! Body consists of Height, Shoulder size, general bone structure, in case of women its ass shape size boobs even the size of the feet the lenght of her legs all of that is genetic and not able to be changed by hittin the gym? so when poeple say face I think they don't put into account everything else. from a gilrs perspective would you like a guy who is 5 foot 4 with tiny shoulders and small feet and hands something no matter what he will never change! even if he has the face of brat pit or tom cruise he is always going to be a tiny man also things like abs chests a nice tight ass all this things are part of the body! lets put it like this if your at a bar and someone who is 6 foot 4 wide and fit with an slighy off face comes up to you or someone who is 5 foot 4 small shoulders small hands and feet comes up to you and says hi who would you take home for a one night stand! from a strickly sexual perspective the body is more important! hell someone's penis size would be a body issue too! the face is like 10 percent of someone their body is 90 of who they are! when I pick up girls at bars ill always go for a short girl with a tight ass always I don't ever even care about the face!

• Honestly, I would pick the 5'4" guy with the amazing face...that's just me though :P

• Rofl, but their face is what gives them their character, the way thhey speak and and the way they express themselves is all in the face! Short girl with tight ass, you're retarded.

What Guys Said 7

• I have to admit, for me it's 75% body, 25% face. However, it's not that simple. Usually I notice a girl first because of her body, and then her face.

But that's just initial attraction, ultimately, it's the personality, how she talks and think, and personality.

• I have the most gorgeous face, but not a perfect body. YOU WONT DATE ME?

• In terms of physical attraction, I guess I would have to say 80% face, 20% body.

I think people who have nice faces also generally have nice bodies, though, because the two are so connected. Conversely, someone who is either completely malnourished or morbidly obese, in addition to having an unattractive body, is also almost definitely going to have an unattractive face. Or, I guess, unattractive to me, at least.

• hmmm I am extremely picky so it doesn't really matter cos they have to meet my exact specifications all over without compromise and I have a peculiar taste where some people may agree with each thing I'd say but not at the same time and I've found my perfect girl yet she dislikes herself (wtf is wrong with looking young and cute but in a way that can be made sexy?!) and curves :D wtf is wrong with them?!

anyway yeah, doesn't matter cos both have to be perfect to be honest

I'd list it but you probably don't care :P

• Face is more important to me but I can't really put a percentage on it.

• body

• im more of a face guy but I still care about their body

so I would say 70% and 30%

• Definitely the face and then the body. maybe like 65/35

What Girls Said 14

• I think that both are important. I belive that the face is more important because of the features, it says a lot about a person, whether or not they take care of themselves and thing slike that. of course hair is part of the face, and whether or not you take care of that, shows what type of person or what lifestle you have.

and body as well. I can't really put a percentage on it, but face is something that you have for the rest of your life pretty much so it's very important and body, you can exercise to get in shape and such.

• That's a tough one. I've liked plenty of guys who were not so attractive, but I also like athletic guys, so they still had nice bodies. It's not because of their bodies though; I became attracted to them as I got to know their personalities. Without taking personality into account, I would say it's 50/50. With personality, I think it's more like 60% for body and 40% for face...if that makes sense lol

• haha ok. I have a problem.. I almost always only like guys if they have longer hair (alex gaskarth/adam lazzara length). so, mostly the face, some of the body. I wouldn't mind if they weren't muscular, but I would rather not go with a guy thats...really overweight. ~sorry if I haave offended anyone somehow~

• ~also, then, it depends on personallity....

• Totally agree especially about the hair part. though there are some guys whom I find attractive even though they have short hair, if a guy has longer hair [like at least to his chin] then I'm instantly drawn to him just because of that.

• Haha. the hair..it just ... I don't know. haha . its amazing :D lmao

• 80% face, 20% body.

Face is really important, if I don't think a guy is cute in the face I will not be attracted to him. I don't think I've ever thought a guy that had an ugly face/nice body was fine initially.

Body is not even that important to me. He just can't look sickly underweight or be morbidly obese. As long as he doesn't fall into any extremes I won't mind. Not saying I don't appreciate a guy with a sexy body though but it's not a must for me.

• Face all the way. Body matters a little, but basically if they're a normal-ish weight it's fine.

• I'm more than likely going to be looking at his face for the majority of time, so it's important that I like it... so I'm going to go with 75% face, 25% body (although, his body has to be at least kinda nice haha)

• id have to agree and say the attractiveness of their face is most important. body is important, but there are exeptions for that. for me its maybe 65% face and 35% body. about the same as you thought

• i'd say

70% body

30% face

as long as his face is decent looking then I'm fine

but if his body is fit then it shows that he actually puts an effort to stay athletic and healthy.

• im a sucker for a nice face. bodies can change easily enough but your face is forever...unless you want to fork out $1000's

• Face mostly. Doesn't hurt to have an okay body either; noone's perfect...

• I would say 50/50. I think guys who take care of their bodies are so much more hotter but I also have to be able to love that face forever! In the end, personality rules!

• I'd say the same

• face

• Mmm well I'm very fussy with looks so for me, I think it would be 50/50.

For me, personality is obviously the most important feature. But I think a guys face who I'm attracted too needs to sort ..'match' his body. Because I like a defined face with nice structure and strong features and therefore I'd like a well structured body.