Fat vs Thin vs Body Builder

ok here's the questions for guys and girls witch do you prefer on the opposite sex. and no I'm not including average or in between I'm gonna show some pics and choose 12or 3 for both men and women so see what kind is the most attractive body type out of the extremes

Men:

A link

B link

C link

WOMEN:

A link

B link

C link

the choice is yours what body type is most attractive!

• Fat/larger male / female
  • Thin/ skinny male / female
  • Body builder male/female
  • View results
this poll isn't to see what pics are most attractive the pics are for general ideas you may have better pics in your mind but this is just the extremes. also there's a reason why average isn't up there because it will be the #1 and we already know that
i find it interesting that everyone completely missed the whole point of this poll. and came to the cunclusion that 90% of you voted based on who the picture was and not what body style the person has. the pictures were just to show examples of the
different body types out there. we all know if average was out there it would have been the pick of most we know that already from seeing every day relationships. these pics were picked for bodytype only! not the person in it!

Most Helpful Girl

• what about "average"?

• Well, I think that he's curious, if you had a choice between the three, which one you'd prefer. :)

• Like I said from the extremes if I put average 90% of people would have chosen that. therefore why its not up there. we already know average is the perfered choice of many. but what about the people on the extremes of the scales? that's what this Q is for

• Well Jude Law is just gorgeous individual, so I'd choose him. BUT I've see the first dude in films and his personality is a win. but since this is a question about bodies, I'll chose Jude.

What Girls Said 4

• hmmm. I would go with body builder. because he's healthier and I think we all have different preferences. but I work out and I'm healthy. I've dated mostly thinner guys and one body builder/ hardcore gym guy but that's about it.

• I think thin is the most attractive. Jude Law is somewhat muscular, not to the extreme as the body builder but he looks very healthy. There are plenty of skinnier guys out there. I prefer thin because I don't like anything in excess, that means the gym for the body builder and food for the overweight one. The middle is always nice.

• I voted B. Even though he's thin, he looks healthier than the first guy, and...well, the body builder just plain creeped me out. He looks like the Thing from Fantastic 4.

• link

this is a skinny guy, the man you chose isn't nearly as extreme as the girl.

• Both look rather muscular to me.

• The link I posted looks muscular?

• No, the man and the lady the question asker posted. They both look pretty much on the muscular side to me. :)

What Guys Said 6

• I choose to mix and match, so, I'll take a woman with the head of choice #1, the body of choice #2, and the eyebrows of choice #3.

• I know I'm going to be in the minority here, but I prefer C by a large margin. Have always had an attraction to muscular women, albeit they're rather rare. But, still...that's my preference. :)

• Oh, God, ew. None of those.

• hmm well the women all look bad, I like somewhat close to B on the women. They would have to be a bit more thick, that's how I like them. you know the skinny yet has muscle and fat

• =( that's the average then and there's a reason why I didn't add that body type

• Skinny for sure. I don't like too much muscle on women. It starts to take away from the natural shape.

• All the images are unattractive!