Do most people lie about their appearance?

Do most people really believe that they look like
male models or super models?

i know soo many people who look like your average person and i'm just curious if this is what most people see themselves like

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a model is more about being thin or having a certain body type than being beautiful. In my opinion, there many more gorgeous "normal" people than supermodels (without hours and pounds of makeup).

Anyway, it varies. I've come across more people who think they're less beautiful than they actually are, but there are still a good number of people who are very vain and high in self esteem who think they're super hot.

And I find no issue in a person loving themselves and taking pride in their appearances.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I have no clue. Only like 5 % probably look like that. As for me I just describe myself as a pretty girl , who looks like the manic pixie dream girl when wearing red lipstick , and like daria with out makeup and glasses XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so... the world will let you know if you're attractive or not, for the most part.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really? To me it seems like people usually underestimate their attractiveness. I guess there are some who are incredibly narcissistic and cocky. In those cases their personality makes them appear less attractive than they actually are physically.

0|0
    0|0
  • online yes hello Catfish

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Nopes..

mostly people do about their AGE, INCOME and SEX SCORES

0|0
    0|0