Is being short a turn off for guys?

Im going to turn 18 this year and im 4'8. I have a small waist, wide hips and an okay butt (i guess?) some guys told me theyre big for my size but i dont really think so. And my boobs are just no. (Lol) they aren't that the average size. Im an A cup. And i wouldn't really call myself ugly. Just average looking. Some people call me pretty some call me cute (probably being nice). Is this a turn off for guys? I dont really have the best body out there and im short. I feel really self concious when i see tall people in college. -___-

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply being short is not an automatic turn-on or turn-off. There are many ways you can change how people see you by focusing on other factors about yourself. Looks and personality. Don't let being short turn you down completely. Nothing bad about being short.

What Guys Said 5

• To me you sound like you're the size of my little sister and so do your proportions so I'd just feel like a pedophile for being attracted... heck p*rn with A-cups is banned in australia for that very reason (or some of the political parties want to) look it up.

like the bare minimum height for a girl to me is 5ft
    and I want at least a b-c cup with a nice bubble butt.

but (t) that's just me being honest and since you've gotten mostly positive comments I felt like giving you my point of view to mix it up.

Keep in mind that this is purely subjective and Instead of lying to you I just said what my dick was thinking lol.. A thousand apologies in advance.

Hopefully you'll meet one of these guys :)

• Most guys actually prefer short girls, the same way girls tend to prefer taller guys.

• But the difference is the way girls say about height is one sided where guys on the other hand don't really care too much.

• Short and A cup is actually very hot to me. I'm 6'1" and 190 and to be direct things can be quite fun in the BR with a petite girl. In life, it shouldn't make any difference at all and on the upside smaller people tend to live a long time-

• 4"8 is very short, but if I liked you enough I wouldn't mind

• I am a tall guy and have always been drawn to short girls. I assume it's the opposites attract thing. Anyway, you sound great to me.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not a turn off. Can't believe someone is shorter than me lol.