Girls are naturally tan guys attractive or just not your type?

Um i would be 6'1, with hazel eyes, thin at about 213 lbs, curly dark hair, and tan. :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls would be into that, yeah.

I'm a freak who happens to tan really easily (even though I'm Dutch and Finnish) and I have this odd complex where I have to be the tannest in my relationship. My boyfriend's complexion is literally ivory white lol. I'm tanner at my palest than he is at his tannest :D

But I'm an oddity. Lots of girls would be into an average-y tall guy who's tan and has nice features.

• That's neat you are tanner than average at least you won't be jealous of me. yeah girls are into the tall thing about me. by the way since you are you tall? just a curious question? :P

• Thanks. I'll let him (the horse) know you called him cute :p

• yeah the horse is cute too :)

What Girls Said 7

• uhm…. yes theyre attractive?
    hi 5 team hazel eyes!=]

• Skin tone doesn't matter to me

• I'm just asking if you find attractive it doesn't bother if it isn't your fav or whatever

• kinda like that. here's a cookie. :P *gives internet cookie* lol

• Eh, I call that a win! Look at me solving mysteries and winning cookies :P

• Yeah you would be... Keep in mind people get tans to get tanner not more pale.

• I don't have a type ! But i did screw this naturally tan Italian boy once

• i have noticed that i never go for really tan guys! its not that i don't think its attractive.. i just don't for some reason.. maybe its just how my brain is wired when it comes to guys

• I think its safe to say they are everyones type ;)

• :) Let's just say if you like to tan the mine would be considered one of the most wanted lol :P I'm not like dark dark but you can tell I am tan lol :)

• Well every girl has tits so yeaaa...loo and thanks buddy I try

• true big, normal, or small. I still look anyway and think they are cute lol. However I don't call them tits. I just think the word tits sounds rude. lol. Why did you call me a boob man though even though I was just with one girls that had big ones. most of the other crushes were just small. Just curious not mad or anything

• I just prefer a natural healthy skin tone - whatever color it might be!

• Um you don't look 30-35 in your pic. you look like you are in your early 20's, :) Just being honest. :)

• Dear anonymous:
      I love you.
      The end. :)

• You are welcome :) have to be honest with a beauty like you because I know some girls worry but they shouldn't

What Guys Said 3

• Natural tans will always look better then fake ones and you can tell the difference.

• thin and 213 lbs is an oxymoron. Either you are quite fit or you are overweight.

• I'm 6'1 not 5'1. You want to call 213 fat then go ahead

• Make it simple, what is your body fat percentage? problem solved

• I have no clue but you can argue I'm on a very slight side of overweight even though it isn't much. Best way you could of said something instead of saying its an oxymoron or saying oh you just might be overweight is well can't be thin thin or whatever. All I know is dude is that if want to call me overweight it would be on the very very low side.

• Are you Hispanic, or what? I mean you basically described my appearance, though, I doubt that you are as pretty as I am. I can't speak for all tanned guys, but I attract all races and faces of women.

• I'm a mix of mostly native American , 25% Spanish and 25% german

• I'm Spanish, Native American , and Black.