Why does it seem like black women are at the bottom of the "totem pole" when it comes to attractiveness?

I see this on a lot of forums and even on Facebook there I people I know that have said Africans smell bad on Facebook. 2 major forum websites that say African American women smell bad and that we are loud and ghetto. I have noticed that an unattractive white blonde women will be considered more attractive than a black women and the guys seem to like a blonde women better even if her face is not ok. I see it in real life and on tv. There will be 2 men on tv competing over a blonde women who is not even attractive and there will be a pretty non blonde who is white and obviously attractive. I see men on here complaining about how come white women don't like them.

This question is closed I have learned there are many like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fkn hormones and eyeballs!!!

Blondes are seen to be thin-minded and loose.
    Brunettes are felt to be too strong-willed and defensive.
    Black women are perceived as obnoxious, arrogant, and demanding.

Personally... i'd take an honest Black woman with beautiful compatibility, over a petite dumb-as-a-box-of-rocks blonde, anyday!!!

What Guys Said 5

• B.S. I've never seen or heard that anywhere. plus, there are attractive and unattractive girls in every race.

• Anyone who puts down anyone via "posts on Facebook" honestly has nothing better to do, Just some Hobo with his thumb up his Bum haha.

• The media portrays black women as less than and white men as femine and weak, both are a lie truth is there are as many beautiful black girls than white, Asian , and latino, only weak minds believe everthing they see

• Bullshit! I have seen some black girls who so beautiful that white women may get complex looking at her.

• But it is also a fact that caucasians whether white or brown have higher percentage of beautiful girls and guys.

• Agreed. There's attractive people in all races

• Ok here goes, I'm a white dude and I think African American women are super attractive, I would date one in a heartbeat, fuck what the media says, love you for who you are! :)

What Girls Said 3

• Let me save you the trouble of waiting for replies especially when during this time.

Here's 464 opions to a similar question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q55146-why-black-girls-least-desirable

• I don't think black people smell bad most of them like bathe regularly. I have a few black friends XD and I think all races have beautiful people. Like I could name a lot of black women that are beautiful right off the bat : Beyonce, Jeniffer Hudson , Naomi Campbell , Michelle Obama, Lupita Nyong'o , and Sasheer Zamata. I think its because some black people are portrayed as ghetto. But to be honest I do think some black women are very beautiful , and I'm being honest as a bisexual woman. I don't even like stupid preppy blonde bitches.

• Are you kidding? Black women and non white women are the most attractive of all! If not freaking gorgeous. I have always been extremely envious of their beauty. I think America is pretty racist abd think that white women are the safe bet I think. White guys are probably threatened by non caucasions too. But coming from a white woman, i wish I looked like them

• You do realize that when you say non white women are the most attractive that includes every single race in the world besides the ones that aren't white, right?