Girls, do your feet ever hurt after wearing heels?

I imagine it would after being in them for a long time.

How much would you say it hurts your feet after?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the shoes. If I can't buy good high heel shoes (or good shoes in general), I rather wear shoes that are a bit torn but still very comfortable. I would never wear shoes that are extremely uncomfortable. More expensive high heels are pretty comfortable. It's the height of the heel that gives the most problems (if the shoe is quality stuff), not the fact that it's a high heel itself.
    For example: if you walk for 5 hours your feet are going to hurt no matter what you're wearing, so...

What Girls Said 28

• Depends on several things. Like the height of the heel, the length of time that I had wear them, what I'm doing in them etc. My heels are seldom very high though which minimizes the pain. The only time I've felt loads of pain was when I was wearing my super high stiletto's. In general it doesn't hurt me though. It might only hurt the first few times I wear them after I bought them new but after a while my feet get used to them and they don't hurt anymore :)

• Yeah, they do. A lot. I have flat feet so that's part of the problem, there is no arch in my foot to offer proper support. So I don't wear heels unless I absolutely have to, and even then I don't go above a 2" heel.

Also I'm already 6'1" so there's no need to be towering over everybody.

• uhm…
    YESSS? well it depends on the heel but yeh i won't take u there haha.
    but looking and feeling sexy is honestly worth it hehe:)

• Not really, as I tend to "live" in heels. Going out, I'll go with a 4" heel, and for more casual or business occasions, I'll be more conservative at 3".

• It depends on the shoe. I have some heels that are designer shoes, actually very comfy. I also have learned that stacked heels are much easier to wear and don't cause pain, probably because they're more solid support. I love heels!!

Cheaper heels hurt more, and flimsy shoes are also painful, where pumps hurt less because they're more solid.

• I've been wearing high heels for years and consider myself an expert on the subject. Not all shoes are the same nor are all feet the same. Some styles and makers are better than other. I normally wear a 4" or higher heel everyday and have zero discomfort, mainly because i buy more expensive brands that are made better and are more comfortable. I have at least 200 pair and about 20 pair I only wear at home or in the bedroom because they are just too dangerous too wear out, but look super sexy and a big turm on for my man!

• Yeah, it use too. When I first started modeling it hurt like HELL to keep those things on, stand up straight, not falling over, and learning how to walk properly.

But now not so much... you eventually get use to it.

• yeah it fucking hurts...

• No but when I take them off I still walk on my toes because my feet feel like they are still in heels than the next day my ankles hurt.

• always. Especially the balls of your feet (where the toes end).

Heels are not made for comfort, that's one thing for sure.

How much does it hurt? Depends on how high the heels are and the quality of your shoes and how long you've walked in them.

• They do hurt after a while, that's why I like to invest in heels so that they won't damage my feet. I only own about four pairs of heels but they are really comfortable.

• No, I wear medium high stilettos for work from Monday to Saturday every week and I walk and shop a lot too but I don't feel my feet hurting.That's because I always buy those stilettos with good invisible paddings in them which cushion my feet well :-)

• My feet hurt a lot. Especially the next day! A foot massage after you take them off does wonders though! Less pain the next day :)

• Yup which is why I try to find classic heels because fuck hooker heels !!! If I'm going to need to look professional I might as well be comfortable! Happy feet equals better productivity !

• new heels hurt cause of friction only cause i have sensitive skin then when i get used they are ok, heels are awesome

• I dont wear heels, I wear flats if I cannot wear sneakers. Even in flats, my feet are killing me til I take them off.

• How much it hearts depends on the heel but sometimes my feet will hurt very bad. I try to get the heels that I find more comfortable though. I have two pairs of heels that I could actually dance all night in and be fine.

• nope.

bc i dont wear them. i do like to be elevated sometimes, so ill wear platform shoes, and thick sold boots/ shoes...but not heels. no thanks.

• it depends on the heels but i've had such bad experiences i try to avoid them altogether

• Yup, that's why I don't wear them anymore.

• Depending on the shoe, it can be pure torture or just a mild inconvenience. The only high heel shoes I have, have short heels and a soft cushion inside. My feet only hurt after 3 hours of walking in them. Then I get blisters and the pain accumulates.

• A lot, I don't have money to buy expensive shoes and it hurts a lot the next day.

• Yes! its a killer

• Kind of. It's more my lower leg because the muscles stretch out

• Yes hurt spine n feet so I tend to alternate my usage of it. On some days I wld wear pumps.

• after? even while wearing them it hurts!
    They hurt even more if you're just standing (more than if you're walking or dancing) standing for a significant amount of time with heals kills! (torture)

• Absolutely!
    You try wearing those things, they HURT! Haha!

• Yes of course they hurt

I always carry bands aides with me in case my feet bleed

What Guys Said 5

• It's usually more painful for ME if my SO wears heels out, as It usually results in me giving lots of piggyback rides. ;)

• True aye, I was wondering about this topic as well..

• Dont discourage em bro. I love high heels on em:(

• Oh but they look silly

• A night out with my girlfriend = me carrying her for most of the night