Okay boys: What kind of manicure/pedicure do you like to see on a girl?

Title say's it all you can describe with pictures, colors, designs basically anyway you want I want to impress my crush.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a fan of outrageous designs, it just looks crazy and uncomfortable. I've seen some with, like, fingernails that looks like a dessert platter.

The ones I like are the normal looking ones. Plain colors. Monochromatic and simple. Not something that stands out too much. Sometimes I think just a clear polish is enough.

Because your hand is one of the most expressive part of your body, along with your face, it is a very visible area. And much like how you get turned off by seeing a woman completely covered in make-up trying to look glamorous, it is not good to go out of your comfort zone just to impress someone.

Would you want to attract people who only liked that 'not-really-you' persona? What if you revert back to your normal 'look' again and they didn't like it?

So always try to put on a style that fits your own. Something that says, "This is who I am, I like the way I look, and if you like it too, then I like you ;)" kind of style.

Be you. Do the style that is comfortable for you. And if it attracts someone who likes your tastes, then there you go!

What Guys Said 9

• None. If a girl does that kind of stuff she's probably not the right one for me. I don't want some wimpy girl who doesn't want to get her hands dirty, or is afraid to break her nails. Anyone who is doing any real work will naturally break all their nails.

• Well I have short nails and i'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty I love like mowing the yard and doing guy work actually changing tires, changing oil so ya.

• Well i'm girly in a way and I always paint my nails also i'm a country girl with a crush and I have ran out of ways to do my nails since I do them 2 wice a week and always a different way.

• This is so true...

• I prefer naturalesque and groomed. Forget the colored polish, stickers, jewels, glitter, and so on. I just want the nails to extend about 1/16 inches away from the fingertips (so they have that 1/16 pale strip at the end of the nails), be filed smooth, and be kept clean. Clear polish is welcome, but does not make much of a difference.

• Natural, clean and short.

Fancy stuff is for your own enjoyment, but too fancy sends messages and each guy is going to read em differently.

Simple clean well groomed and natural always looks good.

My old gf used to paint her toes light blue in the summer. I thought it was cute. My neighbor thought it was freaky. Don't know why.

• My crush always has floral designs. Acrylic. I like it a lot. She does the nail clear and then the tips will be pink or red. With a small flower on her thumbs and big toes. Everything else is blank (no design). It looks really pretty.

• I always usally do all my fingers one color then paint my ring fingers a complete different color and I do them on Wednesday's and saturdays everytime I see my crush they are different he has not yet since he has known me seen my nails the same color.

• Maybe she likes you back because I go all out on my outfit and nails around him makeup I wear a little foundation and mascara thats it.

• Maybe. Lol I'll ask her on a date soon. Worst she can say is no. Ha

• French manicure with the white nail tips is about the hottest thing ever...

• I can't do this look because 1.) I don't have long nails and 2.) I get my nails dirty too much but thanks for the opinion.

• Pink is my favorite color

• Just leave it alone. Clip your nails and wash your hands.

• Purple is nice

• Hate french tips, my girl does a mint schelack... pretty sweet.

What Girls Said 0