What do you guys think of this body type?

Still meat on her but not an excessive amount

Is she hot or no?

http://i62.tinypic.com/22cids.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• That picture is so fake. Look at the left side of her bikini bottom (our left, her right). It looks like her thumb is supposed to be holding the bikini bottom away from her hips by an inch or two, but there is nothing holding them out like that. She has leftward-floating panties! o_O. What is this, amateur hour?

You can tell from the pixelation pattern along the bikini bottom that someone has used Photoshop or similar software to widen the hips. That kind of edit makes no sense to me though, because that widening just makes her look weird. I bet she would look a lot better without that photo alteration.

In any event, ignoring the photo alteration to widen the hips, she looks attractive.

• Lol attention to detail!
      Just thought she was good looking is all

• Not only is that an obvious 'shop, it's not even a good one. I could do better in 10 minutes with GIMP, and I'm no where near "professional" at it.

• O...

What Guys Said 15

• That is some less-than-impressive photoshop work. . .

• Where's the photoshop? Only thing I noticed was the skin smoothing

• She's an objectively attractive girl but not really my type.

• Not what I'm into

• no. i eman wide hips is a natural attractive property. but her tan is sprayed on i think. it jsut doesn't look right. its not natural. or is it jsut me. I don't know i dont like models.

• Very sexy, hip width is a genetic marker (capability to rear children) guys subconsciously look for. I'm attracted by most genetic queues

• A genetic marker? Rear children what does that mean? Lol
      Never heard it before

• That explains a lot! But that's a different perspective thank you

• No problem

• 0_0

That is a major musculo-skeletal deformity of the lower body

• Definitely photoshopped. It doesn't look natural

• Lol I just had it pointed out I see it now

• Looks like big booty to me which is awesome

• The body is nice, but I don't like her face just not my type.

• That hip is too big. Nothing would look nice on her.

• Face is pretty. Body, ewwwwwwww. Hell no 3/10 Would not bang!

• Lol what's wrong with it?

• I am still sticking with you shouldn't choose her as your "ideal body type" tho cos its not ideal in anyway, aha. Peace bro

• K lol

• Pear is not my favorite body type, but it can be attractive nonetheless IF you are fit.

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSS yus.

• I love the ass so its perfect...id fuck her all day.

• lol what does that even mean?

• Lol im okay

• in English that means she ain't giving u her email sir:) lol

• No, but it's not bad. I don't really like that Pear+WNBA shape. At least she's fit though

• Gross!!! :@ women are disgusting. Nah JK. She looks fine to me. I'd be lying if I said that was my favorite body type but I'd also be lying if I said she wasn't attractive. And that's just my honest opinion.

What Girls Said 7

• She certainly is the exact opposite of me in a bikini, I can tell you that :p I'm stick thin with no curves.

That being said, I think it's very exaggerated and crosses the line between hourglass and too extreme.

• The hips are crazy wide in my opinion but still thought she was pretty and body was nice

• wowwweee shed be perfection if her thighs were thinner. them hips tho! :O

• She is perfect, though the picture is obviously altered...

• i think she's sexy

• Lol annoyed with the photoshop comments so thankful for your simple answer

• She is sexy

• Sooo Jealous now...haha she has a perfect body type!

• Exactly!! Lol but there are the over analyzers who feel differently

• Well considering this photo has been altered, I think her stomach is fat! they shape is nice but It's been messed with so I don't know if that's even the natural shape of it, I think she needs to tighten up her stomach anyway. It's photoshopped/altered. I'm good at noticing this type of thing since I work in that.

• Weird I work in the same field and it's far from altered only thing that may have been touched was the smoothing of her skin but your opinion is appreciated.

• How is that relevant to this?

I'm answering to your statement saying "she has a healthier body than models today" -- I'm saying having more or less fat is not a sole factor to determine if someone has a healthier body than someone else, unless the fat is in the midsection. The person with the bigger stomach is at higher risk to diseases than is someone who has a smaller stomach even if they have bigger thighs, butt or boobs. Stomach fat is dangerous.

• Lol k