Girls. Is this too much muscle? Rate from 0-10 on the attractiveness.10 is hot as hell. 0 is ugly?

This is a pic months ago and I've probably gotten a little bigger since but let me know what u think. Rate from 0-10

http://s13.postimg.org/tzjpg0t93/image.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks good. Maybe work on your shoulders some more for a little more distinction/separation in that area if you're worried about it. 8.5

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 4

• he's a hot guy. i knwo you said girl but i wanna answer. i wish i had that much muscle. my question is it real as in can it do everything it showes to be. or is it jsut show. did he build it upp tighten it and build more or did he jsut build it big without much actual strength behind it. understand?

• It's all very real

• Also if it were untrue and that the statement strength that correlates to size and weight of an individual is false, then sports such as boxing and MMA and any weight division sport would not separate individuals into weight classes.

• right but never count on wieght they can weigh the same and thanks i agree. iknow there are ways to see what someone has spent time training for becauseof the type of muscle and mindset they have. its awesome. liek wrestling is good so is boxing a mix of the two equals martial arts to an extent.

• You look like General Zod from MAN OF STEEL.

• That you cobra?:-p aha Keep working on em peak bro. Mirin:p

• I would say you need a bit more mass in the lats, chest, and delts.