how to keep make a home made or products hair mask to keep your hair growing?

does anyone know any products that i could buy to keep my hair growing or any home made products i can make to make my hair grow in three months?

Most Helpful Girl

• Look at Pinterest; I'll be darned if you don't find any you like there. :)

Adding some rosemary oil to your shampoo supposedly works.
    Increasing your daily intake of vitamin B. (can be found in supplements or food) Folic acid is also a good one.
    A teaspoon of honey and egg yolk.
    Any hair product with keratin oil is always good for you.
    3 spoonfuls of mustard, 3 spoonfuls of avocado, and a spoonful of cinnamon... good reviews, natural, and easy to do. Apply to roots and tips.
    Aloe left in your hair for an hour at the roots. Not sure if it has to be straight from the aloe leaf or not, though.
    Coconut oil left in your hair for 30 minutes is apparently good.
    Here's a recipe for a smoothie:
    1 teaspoon of honey, 2 teaspoons of olive oil, 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil, half of an avocado mashed up left in dry hair for about 15 minutes.

I would honestly look through some stuff on Pinterest and decide what you like best. I personally love anything with avocado since 1) it's delicious, 2) it's amazing for your skin, and 3) it doesn't have a strong smell. I'd suggest keeping the the stuff you put on your hair more natural (oils, fruits, etc) since we already put so much shizz on our hair in the first place and then taking vitamin supplements orally.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0