Does my body look decent? Does my body look decent?

Not much more to it. Does my body look decent/attractive? I've been feeling really disgusted by my body lately. Is it just all in my head?

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/2j1rmtz.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/zn239w.jpg[/img]

Thank you every one for your honest opinions and comments. I really do appreciate all of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like a nice body.

• Read pixies answer. A lot of times I think she'll give a fairly true non sugar coated answer. This time I think she's wrong though. I see nothing close to fat about your stomach or a muffin top. The little fat you do have looks like it's going to your thigh area or hips but even they look slim.

• A lot of girls on the chive have ridiculously hot bodies, honestly I never expect to encounter. Girls with more regular bodies like you are sexy too though. Trust me. I eye a lot of girls that look similar to your shape and yam turned on by it. I hope that helps and doesn't sound like an insult. For me it isn't about trying to have sex with the hottest bod. Then again other guys may find your body better than chive girls. Sometimes I look at girls that seem to have an average body to society but to me it's off the scale because it's just my preference. I'll look at them and think, "she has no idea she's an 11 to me." I say this because other guys would find her average.

• That really helps to put things into perspective. Thank you so much.

What Guys Said 20

• You got a great body. Nothing to worry about. Continue taking good care of yourself so you can always have a great body.

• Hopefully since you're anon it doesn't look like I'm hitting on you to say your body is totally my type.

• It's all in your head. You have the kind of body that I can only hope my future wife will have. I would tear that up all day every day ;)

• Its all wayyyy in your head. You look amazing, don't worry about anything. Your shapes cannot get any better, in my opinion. Personally I think this 'fad' of girls with abs is not attractive. Keep it exactly where it is.

• No reason to be disgusted. You're just skinny but that's the present fad.

• You should be proud of your body. You have a great body. Hot.

• Um, hell yeah it does. Depending on your face, easily 9/10.

• You look pretty fit which is appealing.

• Your body looks bangin' to me. The only way it could look better is in a bikini! Your proportions and tone is perfect

• Hell no, your body is GREAT! I'D love to see a lot more of it honey.

• 8.5/10 would smash

• Hell yes, you look good

• why do you think you look disgusting?

• Yeah pretty much

• Yes, what's wrong with it?

• I think I've gotten into the bad habit of comparing myself to other girls. I'll go on sites like thechive and see girls with these amazing and seemingly flawless bodies. It makes me feel like that's what my body should look like too. But I've gained some weight so my stomach isn't as toned, my thighs got some jiggle to them (no gap), my butt jiggles and so on.

• Your butt is supposed to jiggle a little. You want it to be a rock? You are already extremely toned and you look natural. Don't try to look like those girls in the magazines or sites. You look way better than they do. Trust me. I would choose you 10 times out of 10 over one of those girls if we are going strictly by looks.

• Thanks

• Yes my dear , it's beautiful like nothing else :-)

• Its average bod? Nothing to be "disgusted" about

• fucking so sexy. your ass is so lickable

• U got a great body. Ur butt is a turn on and u look curvy.

• It's looks like an average body

What Girls Said 9

• Does my body look decent?
    In my opinion it's decent though it does look like to me that you're on a slippery slope as it appears you may be getting a muffintop/belly.

I've been feeling really disgusted by my body lately. Is it just all in my head?
    It might be all in your head or it might be you having some inkling that your body may go to 'waste' such as overeating/eating unhealthy leading to packing on some pounds on a incline up the scale.

• Thanks for your complete honesty.

• Geez, I wish I had your body. You look incredible!

• Geeezzzzz, I wish I had your body, You look Awesome.

• Yes, you look great!!!

• I don't see any hint of muffin top or anything... Your tummy is perfect.

• It's beyond decent.

• you look great !

• It's in your head. You look great!

• it's all in your head. you look good!

• You look great! It is all in your head.