Piercings - how many do you have and where are they? ^.^?

Piercings - how many do you have and where are they? ^.^

Yep, so...pretty simple...

How many?

Where?

Would you like to get more?

I'm sure I'll get the latter, but I'm not sure I'll get the snake bites... 0.o
When I say 'piercings' I don't count the ones in the ears...

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 11... three on each earlobe (6 total), the cartilage on my left ear, forward helix on my right ear, belly button, and both nipples :)

• Oh, and I wanted the triple forward helix but the piercer told me my ears were too small... I'm getting a second opinion!! I do want more piercings but I don't know where else at this point!

• Piercings are sort if addictive I kind of was tempted by more but stopped.

What Guys Said 5

• I used to have both nipples done, but took them out years ago.

Wouldn't get them again but no regrets about having had them back then.

• OOOO nipple piercing, Hot!

• Lol. "I forgot I had my tongue pierced". Surprised you didn't ' have navel too, you sure you didn't?

• agreed... got mine done a couple months ago and they HURT to get done (almost fainted...) but I love them now :)

• I have my left earlobe pierced (but do not wear any jewelry in it nowadays) and do not desire to have any more piercings.

• None. I have an eyebrow piercing back in the day. I was being a rebel...or something like that.

Anyway, I wouldn't get another one. Not a fan at all.

• I have none! :D

• None.

I don't want any ever.

What Girls Said 26

• just the standard 1 in each ear.
    i want to get 2 more in my right ear [one on lobe, one on cartilage]
    and a belly piercing

• 1 in each ear and 1 lip piercing.

• I have three in each ear. I also have my nose and my belly button.

However, I only wear earrings in my first holes now and I took out my nose and belly rings years ago. Occasionally for a bikini I will put my belly ring back in, but I never put in my nose ring.

• I used to have 5 not including ear piercings. I had an eyebrow piercing and tongue web piercing but I took them out. Now I have a septum piercing, medusa piercing, and tongue piercing.
    As for ear piercings I have a helix piercing, tragus piercing and three lobe piercings in each ear but I only keep jewelry in the third holes. My first two holes I had stretched so I don't need to keep jewelry in them because they won't close either way.

• Tongue, nose, tragus and rook plus I think 6 more in right ear, and 10, 2 of those are in the upper cartilage, of my left. Don't have most of the standard earrings currently in but can easily get them in. I want my daith done for sure, possibly labret, but haven't decided.

• Just two in each ear. No desire to get any more piercings.

• Two on a my left earlobe and one on my right earlobe. I used to have a cartilage but I let it heal and close over.

• Just 2 pairs on my earlobes. I got a third one twice, but each time the wound wouldn't heal and it would bleed again and now I just gave up and let it grow back. I don't want any anymore. All I wanted was 3 on my earlobes. That's all.

• I have 13... ears stretched to an inch, my seconds holes on each side, nostril, septum, angel bites, snakebites, belly button twice, and a chest dermal👍

• Omg I love the last pic you have! I think it would look weird if I got that done though because mine are already double pierced & I want a cartilage piercing. When I'm 16 I'll get a nose stud & a bellybutton piercing.

• first, second, and third holes (earlobe)
    and one cartilage. i used to have 2, but i took one out and i'm planning on taking the other one out soon.
    so in total, 7.

• i have 0 piercings.

• Just my ears

• I have three and they are in my ears

• I have 4 piercings. 2 on each ear.

• 5. The standard 2 in the earlobes, 1 extra on my right earlobe, 1 on my right helix and 1 on my navel. I want to abuse my ears a bit more and maybe I'll get an intimate piercing. The last one may not even be suitable for my body, so I don't know yet.

• No, I guess it just doesn't close up. Same with the nose.

• Hm, I don't know. I hadn't had mine that long... I got my belly when I was 14 and took it out when I was 19. I am 22 now and put one in a week or so ago. It went in but it was a little sore. My cartilage closed after a few months but the other holes in my ears are still there. Was it the standard ear holes that you took out? Those are supposed to last for like forever.

• Yeah, my ear lobe wants to close up pretty quickly. It used to be fine for months without earrings, but now it doesn't.

• Belly button and ears

• Two on each ear, tongue, nose and navel. I count that as 5 (ears come in pairs!)

• ears… and belly button i use to have my nose pierced

• I have my first and second holes, conch, tragus, nose, and belly button.

• Does conch and tragus hurt a lot more compared to nose/etc?

• I have a very high pain tolerance none of my piercings or tattoos have bothered me much... the tragus is a little painful because that part of your ear is very thick and there is fluid inside so when the needle goes through you hear this popping noise, but it's more awkward and uncomfortable than painful. my conch didn't hurt me at all but I got it done with my friend and she was in a lot of pain. everyones different. but I can say they are uncomfortable simply because both are thick parts of your ear.

• 1 in each ear. Nope, I won't get more.

• 7... Nose (right), and left cartilage and 5 lopes

• Just the ears.

• 6 total. 2 in each ear lobe, one in the cartilage of my right ear, and my right nipple.

• I have two on each ear and then one at top of my right ear (don't know what its called) haha. Anyway I was thinking about getting the piercing above my eyebrow but I'm not sure.