I have a weird natural hair color its like a light brown/ golden blond with red highlights. the best way to describe it is "honey pecan" colored. Its VERY thick and slightly wavy. I can not decide whether or not to cut it off like this photo:

or to grow it to my waist with layers and side bangs.

i have a photo under the profile thing...
oh yah and I have medium pale skin with light freckles across my cheekbones and nose. I have an oval face with a slightly longer forehead. I have green-hazel eyes (if that matters) and I'm average to thin and 5' 8" (idk what matters)

What Guys Said 1

• ya the picture on the link has a sexy hairstyle. She has got what I would consider long hair and its wavy so its nice.

Do not grow it beyond the length of your breasts. After that it looks like a hippy not to mention its probably harder to care for it.

Also don't cut it shorter than the bottom of your neck. Anything shorter than that is unattractive

What Girls Said 1

• Personally I'd grow it out and put some layers in it. I also have thick hair and when it was short it was a b*tch to maintain. It would get poofy or not straighten at all somedays. At least with longer hair you can throw it up in a ponytail at least. Have your hair dresser thin it out a bit.